Chapter 1: Best Night Ever...Not!

First Fan Fiction but it's going really well! Hope you all wnjoy it and please leave some feedback (: Sorry for such a short chapter but the others will be longer and better! (: <3

Chapter 1:

Best Night Ever... Not!

*Natalie's POV*

Finally I had finished my 2 week study camp, I needed to attend it so I could bring my gpa up. As I walked home in relief I remembered that I had to go with Abby to her swim meet since it was "Bring A Friend Day". I just wanted to go home and sleep but I had already promised her. I stopped off at home, got my bathing suit and made my way to Abby's.

"Finally your here, I had feeling you weren't gonna come!" yelled Abby in her pitchy voice.

"Well I'm here so Lets go before I change my mind" I answered coldly

"Okay, hey how was the last day of study camp," she yelled while giving a fake smile.

"I'm so happy that now that my gpa is higher, I can finally enroll into leadership!!!"I said, forcing myself to be excited.

"Oh My Gosh! I am so happy for you, lets get going before we miss the bus!" she gasped pulling my arm.

When we got to Abby's swim meet, there was so much going on. There was people eating,swimming, splashing water at each other, and there was even a bounce house! We entered through a gate which lead to a huge backyard. There was a huge pool in the middle, tables and chairs on a very long deck, and a bounce house off to the side, There was so many peope that I nearly lost Abby!

"Hey Nati, I gotta go pee so bad! I'm gonna have to go to that Mc.Donalds thats down the street..." She exclaimed while doing a funny dance.

"Your going to leave me here alone? Can I come?" I asked, panicing. All of Abby's friends were just mean and judgemental.

"You'll be fine! And no! You have to socialize!" she yelled as she ran out the gate.

Great.. I looked around to see if there was an empty chair to sit in and pretend to text so I wouldn't look like a loner. I finally spotted one next to the pool. I quickly sat down and hoped noone would notice I was there. I quickly took my iphone out and started to read "The Hunger Games" on my ibooks app. It was such a great book and the movie was amazing! Except for Josh Hutcherson, god do hate him. Abby is so obsessed with him and she drives me crazy by always talking about him and trying to make me like him. I felt my eyelids get heavy, I saw Abby chatting with her other friends so I decided to take a nap until this stupid thing was over.

*SPLASH*

I woke up and found myself soaked in water and my phone wet and broken. I was so mad! I looked around to see who was heartless enough to do that. It was probably one of Abby's rotten friends.

"I'm so sorry! My brother Connor threw a bucket of water at me but I moved out of the way and well,it hit you, If you want I'll pay for dry cleaning and a new phone." said a strangely familiar voice.

I turned around making eye contact with someone I despited, Josh Hutcherson.....