Chapter 3

Niall looked so peaceful sleeping at the bottom of your pool. Everything about Niall was just adorable.

HIs accent, blonde hair, the way he eats, his laugh, everything. It's enough to make you fall for him in a small amount of time. NIall woke up from his nap and swam up to you grabbing your ankle. 

"How'd you sleep, Nialler?" 

"Good, I don't want go home. I like it here" Those words made you happy about Niall's enjoying being your company. 

"Who do you live with?" You asked him

"I live on my own" Niall shook his head and you nodded. "What eles do you humans do for fun?"

"Personally, I like to swim and eat."  You said.

"You should just like me" Niall gave you an eyebrow raise making you laugh. "What if you don't swim or eat?"

"I watch TV" you said getting out your pool.

"What's a TV?" Niall tilted his head to the side and his adorableness is making your heart swell.

"I'll show you" You say walking out the pool room and Niall still in the pool. 

"I don't have legs, genius"  Niall laughed. 

"Create a stream of water and swim in it" You suggested. 

"Oh yeah, that" Niall went underwater and made all your pool water into a stream stopping in your living room. You realized that you still have a kiddie pool in your storage closet that you never opened up. It was the cheap plastic ones that you were gonna let your younger family members used but they never made it to your beach house yet. You've decided to let Niall use it to stay in. You cute the box open and put the pool a few feet in front of the tv. 

"Get in" You signaled and Niall splashed in the kiddie pool supringly not making a mess. You turn on the TV and Niall looked like he was about ready to jump out the pool. Surprisingly Animal Plantet was on wtih some fish documentary.

"How did they get in there?" Niall looked deeper into the TV.

"It's a documentary about fish" You said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh.......What's a documentary?" Niall broke the silence.

"It's a movie about fish?" You say hoping he won't was what a movie was. Niall looked like a child amused while watching the TV. I'm pretty sure merpeople don't use technology underwater, they'll obviosuly electrocute themselves.

"Niall, you hungry?" You asked him walking towards the kitchen.

"I'd love one of the burger-things....or two" Niall said under his breath. 

"Yeah sure" You chuckled to yourself as you make Niall his food. It was cute watching Niall adjust to the world above the ocean.

*********

You and Niall stayed indoors all day. You showed him around you home and all its wonders. Niall is still wide awake facinated at the TV. He's flipping thorugh the channel and he's gone to far to the channels where he finds a gay movie. They seem to be arguing about something then one guy takes the other guy into his grasp and kisses him deeply. It turned Niall on but he doesn't have any sexual organs to arouse him in any way. He thought about you in the moment. Just you and him passionately kissing each other. Niall likes you but he doesn't know that, The feeling his mutual but Niall doesn't know you liked him too. 

The kissing between the lads became intense when one slips a tongue in the others mouths and they french kiss each other which really turned Niall on to the point where it took his breath away and make his heart beat faster. Merpeople can barely have sex and that's the only way they can have children obviously. Niall bit his lip to keep him call then the kissing when to subtle neck kisses and leaving hickies on each other.