Chapter 1: The Bar

Chapter 1: The Bar

TAYLER'S POV

Five men in black walked into the bar and sat down, beginning to order drinks. I sighed, I have a feeling I'm going to be very busy with these five for the next few hours.

"You're pretty." One of them smirked.

"Um, thanks." I said, handing them their drinks.

"I'm Christian, but you can call me CC."

"Okay." This isn't unusual, being hit on by men that walk in here, so I'm kind of used to it.

"I'm in a rock band, Black Veil Brides, you heard of it?"

"Yeah, I don't listen to you guys much though."

"Well, you should."

"Okay." I said. I don't understand why he didn't follow the rest of his band and go from barista to barista, hitting on everybody. He kept talking to me, his speech getting worse the more drinks he had.

"You've got a nice rack." One of his bandmates said to me.

"Ash, shut up." CC said, hitting his band mate.

"I'm just saying. I would love to fuck you."

"Well, I don't want to fuck you so goodbye." I said, going to make a drink for another customer.

"I'm sorry about him." CC said, following me. "He's gets to be a real jerk when he's drunk."

"A lot of people do CC, it's fine." I said, handing the customer his drink. "I'm used to it." I looked and saw Ash was making out with a blonde chick. "Looks like he's already moved on." I said, cleaning some glasses.

CC continued to talk to me until his band dragged him out.

"Call me." He winked, paying his tab and slidign a napkin over to me with his phone number written on it. I noticed he left a one hundred dollar tip, holy shit!

"Oh my god Tayler." My best friend, Shadow said, coming up to me.

"This guy just tipped me one hundred dollars!" I exclaimed.

"Jackpot." She winked. "Who was it?"

"It was one of those guys from that band that came in here. White bowtie grooms or something like that."

"Black Veil Brides?"

"That's it! He also left me his phone number." I said, flashing the napkin.

"Well, are you going to call him?"

"I don't think so. I mean, he was drunk. I doubt he even remembers or meant to give me his number."

CC'S POV

I kept checking my phone for a text, a phone call, anything. That girl was absolutley beautiful, too bad I didn't even think to ask for her name. God, I'm an idiot.

She had long black hair with blonde tips that was teased a little bit.  She had bangs that went over her left eye and she had the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.

I think I'm in love.

**************************************************************************************

Tayler_BVB is Tayler and made the cover

gabbyashby is Shadow

TinaLuvsPurdy helped me with the title

Listening to Don't You Ever Forget About Me~ Sleeping With Sirens ----->

SHOULD I CONTINUE?

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER