Pretty Little Liars: Being --A

I can hear them talking. The girls. I'm watching their every move. They don't suspect a thing. Allison,Aria, Spencer, Emily and that slightly chubby Hanna sitting half watching MTV's Cribs while trading clothes. I wish I could be like them. I was just about to get up from my hiding place when I heard a scream, Allison. I thought I have been spotted but instead I heard her say " Oh My God, Toby"! "He was watching us"! "EW" the girls shrieked. Allison's face turned a dark red and I couldn't help but laugh. " We need to get him back, like as in a prank". I heard Allison rumble while her face was still that disgusting shade of red. I ducked while the four other girls pressed their faces against the window to watch Allison. I turned around, making sure I was still hidden and watched Allison as she grabbed a fire work, lite it up and ran away. It all went silent for a moment then BOOM. Allison's prank malfunctioned. " Oh My God " i say inaudible. Instead of simply just scaring Toby, it went through the window of his stupid tree house and possibly hit Toby. That is if it were him inside. Spencer barges through the door and runs over to Allison. I creep over little closer when I hear Spencer say, " Alli, What the heck happened?" " Spence,No" 'ALLI"! Just then Toby walks over, I seen you, I'm gonna tell. Allison quickly rebutted out of her trance with Spencer. " I have something on you Toby too."" So I wouldn't dare tell". They all three quickly ran away. Ambulances, Police cars, firetrucks everything started piling in so I ran away just in time. Finally, I thought to myself. Those five have nothing on me. Make fun of me all you want but they didn't realize that i seen everything! EVERYTHING! Mona Vanderwaal just became the new it girl. Even know society doesn't know it yet. I turned around one last time it wasn't Toby on the stretcher, it was Jenna. Her stupid weird sister. Never would I ever wanna be Allison and the girls now. I quickly turned around and walked away.

By the way this was before Allison went missing " The jenna thing "