Do i love my brother the wrong way?!?!?!?

I hated waking up at 6am. Summer ended along with its drama. Ohh yeah, did i mention i may be in love with me older brother. Well to start off he is 16 and his name is Danny. He had persing green eyes and longish blonde hair which was soo soft. He didnt know how i felt about him. Even though we shared a drunk kiss at the beach, i dont think he remembered it. He said he loved me more then a sister. I was so relived that i wasnt the only one feeling that way, but i didnt share my feelings. We live in fricken huge mantion in northern California. My room way a room to die for. It had a chanaler and each wall was a different color with a qoute from my favorite movies. Every week we had a movie night and when the scary parts came on i cuddled up next to him and he didnt mind it. It was like i was in a fairy tail. Mom asked if i could tell danny it was almost time for school. I walked in his room without knocking and i found him shirtless. He had an eight pack by the way. Yummy! I think he saw me checking him out. But he ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. Yay! haha, well my names Sam, Im 14 and im in love with my hot older brother danny.

*Authers note* Hi thanks for reading this. I love to write so sorry about the gammer and spelling :( but i promise if i get 10 likes and maybe some comments about what sould happen next, ill try my best to write the next one today! XOXO love you bunchess! :)