The Demon Within

The Demon Within

BlondePower10

31 parts / 94 pages

Set in the ages of the samurai, an Empire uses its samurai to ensure their secure rule. The only threat to the Empire was the demons. Pureblood Demons, having the ability to transform into terrifying demons and had powers that could echo the gods, where hunted down and killed by the samurai clans on the emperor’s orders. The Purebloods were thought to be wiped out and only the lesser demons remained, unknown to the emperor that some had survived. Confident that he had complete power, the emperor issued an order to control all of the women in his Empire. Collecting the women when they are but mere infants, he puts inside of them a drug that allows the Empire to know their location and determines how many children they are to have. Every girl that is born is turned over to the emperor; any family denying this was met with death.

Our story begins with a small family in the village of Irailia, northeast from the capital of the Empire. Desperate to keep their new daughter safe, the parents hide her in an underground basement, cut off from the rest of the world. Due to circumstances, the girl takes on a journey and discovers that everything she knew was all a lie. As she battles against the Empire, she soon learns that not everything is what it seems to be.