Road Trip Part 1

These imagines are inspired by redhairedyayley Hayley Williams preferences book. So thanks for the idea.

************************************************
Tomorrow Hayley and I are going to go on a road trip. So, of course, she insists that we go to the store and by lots of junk food.

At the Store

"Hayley Chips Ahoy cookies are not junk food!" I yell down the aisle to her. "Yes, they are." Hayley insisted on as she walks towards me. "They are," Hayley said as she put them in our cart. "I don't think so, Hayley." She started to pout at you. She looked like a puppy wanting a treat and you couldn't say no to that. "Fine, you have won," I say in defeat as I walk down the aisle more. "Can we also get gummy bears, sour gummy worms, and a big Crunch bar," Hayley says knowing that it's more a statement than a question. "Yeah, Lee." You called her Lee you don't know why or when it started but you did. "What do you what?" Hayley asked as you continued to continued to walk down the aisle. "I don't know Lee we already have three kinds of Chip Ahoy cookies, gummy bears, sour gummy worms, a big Crunch bar, and sugar cookies from the bakery section. I think we're good." You insist but of course "No, (Y/N), you have to pick something for yourself. I'm not sharing my food." You just roll your eyes at her and look at the shelves. You saw a bag of Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch. "Why not." You said and put that shit in the cart. "Are you satisfied?" Hayley just looks at you with a huge smile on her face shaking her head in the process. "So check out then," I said excitedly as we started to head that way. Hayley decided that she wanted to go through self-checkout. But when she couldn't get one of the ideas to scan she handed it to you in defeat. "Stupid machine." Is all you heard her mumble when she handed you the idea making you laugh. Getting stuff loaded into the car you drive the two of you home.

At Home

You were in bed about to fall asleep when Hayley jumps on the bed yelling "We haven't made are special road trip playlist!" "Ley it's 8 pm and we have to get up early to get on the road. Go to bed." You roll back over when you here "But we always have a road trip playlist." you can hear the sadness in her voice and you understood the sadness. Not having your special playlist would be weird. "Alright what of you got?" You ask as you sit up. "Jimmy Eat World's 'Sure and Center', The Cure's 'Doing the Unstuck', Mariah Carey's 'Fantasy' etc. What songs do you want?" Hayley asks. "Any songs you want I don't care" Your playlist were always massive you don't know why. They've been like that since High School. "Okay (Y/N) you can go to sleep now. I love you, baby." Hayley told me before she kissed you goodnight and got on her side of the bed. "Goodnight, I love you more Hayley." You said as you drifted off to your dreams.

************************************************
I want to say it changes from "i" to "you" in the story. I don't really care to fix it so sorry.

If you guys have ideas for future imagines let me know.