🥀11

Stephanie

Stephanie

I just got to work and I'm at the nurses station looking at all the nurses walk in.

"Good morning Ms.Beverly. Has Angel got in yet?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows up.

"No Stephanie, I haven't seen her." She said.

I looked at the clock. It's now 6:58 AM.

It's been two days since I last talked to Angel. When I last talked to her Friday, she said that she was going to show me some of her sketches that she's been doing. I was happy and eager to see them, but she never showed them to me. I texted her, but she never texted me back.

I pulled out my phone and went to her contact. I called her and the the operator quickly came on.

"The number you have dialed has not set up a voice-"  I hung it up. I proceeded to shoot her a text.

Steph Curry 😂❤️: Hey Boo... Where are you? You know we have to work today...

I put my phone back into my pocket.  I looked at the clock once more. 7:00 AM.

Fuck. Now I'm starting to get a worried...

Angel never misses a day of work. When I say never, I mean never. Unlike me, I'll call out quick any day. She's in love with her job.

I wonder where she could be.

I spotted Dr.Bryant across the hall.

"Dr. Bryant!" I called out. He looked over. I waved him over to where I was.

He ran over to me. "Hey good morning Nurse Davis! Are you ready to start your shift?"

I looked around. "Ummm not quite. Hey Dr. can I leave to go check something out right quick?" I almost pleaded.

He looked at me surprised. "On no Stephanie! You just called out last week!"

"Please Dr!" I said sounding like a little kid.

"Nooooo."

"Well can I at least have a couple of minutes to make a phone call? It's an emergency..." I said holding up my phone.

He looked at me for a minute. "You got 15 minuets." He said sternly.

"Alright, thank you Dr! Ooh you're my favorite Doc here!" I yelled running out of the hospital.

I went to my contacts and called Jd. Me and Jd have been kicking it for a while. Nothing serious though, that nigga to goofy for me. But Angel swears we need to be together because we two silly people.

"Wassup my lil Doctor?" He said, cooing into the phone.

"Hey Babe, what's Dave's number?" I asked biting my lip, praying that he would give it to me.