chapter 15: an old rival?

The next day I heard voices say "how long is he going to sleep for?" said the first voice "he did say summoning two celestial spirits take a lot out of him" said the second "come on we still have to find the fifth legendary warrior or we can't continue on our quest" said the third "guys keep it down you'll wake Dylan" said the fourth voice "too little too late" I said as I started to sit up "you took your sweet time waking up Dylan" said Malcolm "oh stop it will you Malcolm" said Cameron "this is what normally happens when I summon two celestial spirits at the same time" I replied angrily.

After more arguments we all went to the kitchen to get something to eat but before we got to the kitchen I heard another voice calling my name "Dylan, Dylan Zaharias come out of there and face me" said the voice from outside "I recognise that voice" I said to myself then we all looked out of the window that was close by it turns out I was right it was Damian "hay kid what do you want with Dylan?" said Malcolm "that is between him and me" said the boy. "What do you want now Damian?" I said "I want a rematch for Kaytlyn's hand" said Damian the others looked at me with weird looks "what is he talking about Dylan?" asked the others "I'll tell you later" I replied "oh no you don't tell them how you stole Kaytlyn away from me you love thief" said Damian the others look at me with even weirder looks "Dylan explain" said Cameron "I'll tell you later" I said angrily then stormed into the house.

Once in the house the others started asking me question after question about what happened outside "so who is Kaytlyn?" asked Malcolm "she's an old childhood friend of mine" I replied "okay and who was that boy outside just now?" Asked William "that was Damian a boy that fell in love with Kaytlyn but he got jealous of her always being around me so when I came here last time he challenged me to a battle for Kaytlyn and lost" I told them. "So that's why he came here this morning" said Malcolm "are you going to battle him again Dylan?" asked William "no not if I have to if I can get away with it" I replied "okay where are we going today to find our fifth member?" asked Cameron.

"Well what time is it" I asked "it's four - ten in the afternoon" replied Ordon who had just gotten back from where ever he was "where were you all this time" asked Cameron?" "at the market" said Ordon "okay, anyway why did you want to know what time it was Dylan?" asked Cameron "so we can go to where our next member may be" I replied while walking to the door "are you guys coming?" I asked then the others started to follow me until we made it to a small house that was older than the others but well kept "who lives here Dylan?" asked William. "An old friend of mine that might just be our fifth member" I said then I knocked on the door and a lady with dark blue scales answered the door "yes what may I do for you?" asked the lady "hello there Cressida it has been a while hasn't it?" I said "little Dylan is that you my boy" said Cressida "yes, it is" I said "wait Cressida is that really you?" said Ordon "Ordon what are you doing here with Dylan, Cameron, Malcolm and William?" asked Cressida.

"oh so that's what happened I'm so sorry about Marron, Dylan" said Cressida "thank you but that's not what we are here for" I said "you're here to see if Kaytlyn is the fifth legendary warrior aren't you?" asked Cressida the others looked at me with a concerned look on their faces "yes, is she here at the moment at all?" I asked "she is in her room I'll go get her" said Cressida.