Hot days + sweating Canadians = Beach party

(Canada's Pov)

I was sitting on the deck fanning my face do to all this heat. I don't mind the heat but this was a little bit to much for me, I didn't know how everyone else could handle the heat. I let out a tired sigh as I leaned against the railing. It has only been a week since I had ran away from my so called 'Family', today I am able to leave the bedroom and walk around without somebody forcing me back into bed.

The only time I was allowed to leave was for the bathroom other then that I was in bed resting.... I wasn't even allowed to do work. Eliza had to tie me to the bed and keep my work laptop in her room, but Ludwig gave me books to read (Matthew is on human named bases with everyone now) which I'm thankful for.

"Kesesesese!!!"

I turned to see Gilbert run pass me just to get a bucket of water to the face. Eliza ran passed me as well with her frying pan, she was also drenched in water as well.

"GILBERT!!!" she yelled.

The moment they came, they were gone the next. I blinked a few times before a small smile graced my lips. I turned to look back at the two friends running around chasing each other.... well Gilbert running away from Eliza and her frying pan that is.

"Matteo!" Feli called out, pulling me into a hug from behind.

"Hello Feli." I said, as I looked over my shoulder to see a grinning Italian.

SMACK!

Feli and I looked over to see Eliza walking away from a pained albino, a smirk was present on the brunettes light tanned skin. I smiled lightly at the sight, imagining that being my 'family'.

"Ve~ What are you-a thinking about-a Matteo?" the happy Italian asked.

"Oh..." I was startled out of my thoughts before grinning again.

"About my family getting beaten up by Eliza and her frying pan... that's all really." I said, Feli nodded.

"That-a would-a be funny!" Feli giggled at the thought as well.

I smiled at Eliza when she came up to us and looked us up and down. She grabbed our hands and dragged us inside muttering under her breath as we passed Ludwig, Antonio, and Roderich. The three looked at us and knew what had happened.

We were pulled in to Eliza's room and she searched for something. Feli pulled me to the bed were we sat looking at the brunette.

"Ve~ We should-a go-a swimming since it is so-a nice out!" Feli said.

Eliza froze before rushing out of her room before returning with two red swim trunks. Eliza handed them to the both of us and Feli walked to the bathroom, Eliza leaving the room giving me some privacy.

I quickly changed and put my sweater back on, Feli came out with a grin.

"Ve~ I can't-a wait to swim!" Italy said, pulling me out of the room and into the living room where we saw Gilbert running around grabbing pool noodles and tubes that looked like donuts.

"Gilbert! We're out of watermelon!" Eliza shouted, Gilbert froze before dropping everything and running out of the house like a bunny running from a pack of wolves.

"Oh never mind, found some!" Eliza said after a bit.

Feli and I sat on the couches waiting for everyone to settle down, I decided to take a small power nap do to the heat.

(Feliciano's Pov)

I felt a light weight on my left shoulder, looking over I saw that Matteo had fallen asleep. I smiled at my friend, I could see that he was slowly getting better. Eliza had made sure to give Matteo and Kuma extra food so they can get back to their healthy selves again.