New discoveries

STILES P.O.V

I have been feeling weird all day. I keep smelling weird stuff and when I he look closely at people colors would swirl round them. Oh my god am I a werewolf? Does Scott see lots of color? Do I have infrared vision? But I'm not experiencing some of the things Scott told me about. I do feel a little stronger. Maybe more athletic but not super strong or fast. I am having a weird day. Like really weird.

"Scott! Hey fido! Yes you!" I shout at the dopey werewolf lying on my floor playing Mario kart.

"Dude stop with the dog jokes they stopped being funny after you put puppy food in my sloppy joe" Scott scowled at me.

"That was hilarious! You just don't appreciate good humor!" I pout

"What did you want stiles" Scott tosses a pillow at me.

"Oh yeah, do you see colors." I ask.

"Dude I'm not colorblind,I am not a dog," he throws another pillow at me and I fall off my bed.

"Ugh that's not what I meant, like when you look at someone do they have like a bunch of swirly colors around them?" I ask as seriously as possible. Scott gives me a look." What I'm just curious."

"No stiles I can't see swirly rainbow people" Scott says looking at me funny.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I proceed to throw things at him.

"Stop being a weirdo!" We both launch at eachother and wrestle until he ultimately cheats with Wolfy powers and beats me.

"Cheater!" I shout as he walks away laughing

DEREK P.O.V

I had been at Deaton's for hours while he rifled threw books and muttered to himself. I was about to pass out from boredom.

"Found anything?" I ask for the billionth time.

"I'm afraid not. There is nothing on human mates. Nothing that says it's possible,but also nothing that says it's impossible. It's possible for wolves and humans to have children but I have no idea if you can have a human mate. Why the sudden interest Derek? Who is it?" Deaton smiles knowingly.

"No one, I'm just very curious" I say putting on my poker face.

"Hmm of course" he shakes his head and returns to his books "you should definitely bring stiles in when you have the chance." I stiffen and spin towards him."have a nice day Derek."

I huff and march out the door. I get in my car and no I did not speed towards stiles house and I most definitely did not run up the stairs. I'm about to open his door when I smell something. I growl and slam open his door angrily. Someone is in there with my mate.

STILES P.O.V

Me and Scott we cuddling and napping like we did every so often. It was just a buddy thing we had been doing it for years and wouldn't stop just because we were teens. Suddenly that smell returned the beautiful delicious scent of something I couldn't place. Then DEREK of all people burst into the room.

"Derek..." I whispered harshly. Suddenly I was leaping towards him. I wrapped my arms around him and smelled his throat. Inhaling that amazing scent. It was like a drug. His skin was fire. White hot fire that made me feel warm all inside. Then it came back to me. The memories from last night flooded into my brain. I can't believe I had forgotten that I got sexed up by Derek Fucking Hale.

"Mmmm mine" Derek moaned while licking my bared throat. It felt amazing his tongue trailed hot paths on my skin.

"Yessss" I hissed. Then suddenly there was a squeaking noise.

"Derek? Stiles? What are you doing?" Oh shit....

"Uuhh hey Scott."

UNKNOWN

Soon...very soon