Chapter 30 : my cherries and wine

"What do you mean, triplets?" Clarity exclaimed to the doctor who rolled her eyes

"What do you mean, triplets?" Clarity exclaimed to the doctor who rolled her eyes. "Triplets. Yes three babies." She said for the 20th time. Clarity sighs unaware on how she'll feel after having 3 children.

"Who knew Giovanni was that.. powerful." Alessandro mumbled under his breath while clarity growled at him. "Triplets.. so this would mean 3 of them will take the thrown?" Cassandra asked arching a brow while Diego and Aaron stood stunned.

"Nothing like this has never happened from what I've heard."

"I mean it would be nice to have a queen.. instead of a king for once." Diana said while Aaron growled at her .

Clarity rolled her eyes stating "you know.. she's right ... right ?"

Giovanni and Matteo glared at clarity as she shrugged her shoulders wishing to be out this forsaken office of theres.

"Before.. we make big decisions like this.. Ricardo needs to be resurrected. I would appreciate if you guys finished the mating process as soon as possible." Aaron states while Clarity tensed up in nervousness.

"He's right.." Matteo smirks as Giovanni chuckled at his twin, foolish ways.

"We have a party to attend to. You make a decision on what will happen .. you're Kings now. Not little boys.. welcome to this family son." Diego said patting Giovanni's back.

"Clarity. It's going to be okay." Cassandra said kissing my stomach making her smile.

"Thank you Cassandra.. I appreciate it. Meet me in the garden tomorrow, then we can start these lessons."

The little girl nodded following her parents and Alessandro out the room.

Leaving the twins , and Clarity all alone.

(Matteo — bold = wolf
Slanted = him )
"You need to talk to him."
"I know ... calm down... he's my brother and we are sharing a mate after all."

( Giovanni — underlined = wolf
Bold-Slanted = him )
"She looks so beautiful in that dress.. I want to rip it off immediately."
"Patience.."

Clarity felt like a piece of meat inside the office as the twins eyes undressed her.

"Hello.. wake up." Clarity snapped at both of them while Matteo gave her a strong glare. She laughed making him confused.

"Okie dokie , lets set these rules down. I lost my virginity to Giovanni.. so, Matteo it will be you're turn —"

"That's not how it works love." Matteo said while his eyes turned red .

"And who do I owe the pleasure to ?" Clarity smirked sitting in the chair crossing her legs while Giovanni did the same.

"I'm Damien, Matteo's wolf, I'm afraid we have some things to talk about. See my twin.. here ... Marco.. we don't like attitude. Just ask him."

"He's correct darling."

Clarity no longer felt big and bad as she grew tense and the twins sensed it as soon as possible.

"This is what's going to happen. I'm worse ... much more worse then Matteo.. I don't want nor deserve disobedience."

"Nor do I. I want to —"

"Princess, no one cares."

Clarity clenched her fist as she took a deep breath in.

"But I do. Marco , Damien , I will not be treated like a piece of gum on your shoe !"

They both stood interested in what she had to say now. There bright red eyes piercing her.

"Love.. go on , what do you want.."

Clarity stood up as Matteo took a seat.

"What I want , is I want a safe environment for my children. I don't want what happened to you guys happen to my children. When my daughter comes to the age .. and my sons.. they will prove to us that they want the throne.. I'll make a bet .. with you guys.. you want the boys to take over correct?"

"Yes." "Correct."

"Okay then. Next week I will be turning 18.. I want the mating process to be completed today."

"Which involves both of us."

Clarity rolls her eyes . "Yes both of you guys. My bet is, if who ever finds there mate first ... gets to be crowned as king.. or queen. If my daughter finds hers first.. she'll be crowned queen.. if my sons—"

"Our."

"Yes our sons find there mater first.. then they'll rule as king."

"Princess.. are you sure you want to make this deal?"

"I'm positive."

"We will close this deal... by taking what you owe us both."

Clarity gulps , nodding her head.

She begins to take off her shoes before Matteo gets control of himself throwing her over his shoulder.

"Not here love.. not here."

Giovanni followed us a smirk playing against his lips.

A few moment later..

I had the best night of my life...