9

BONUS CHAPTER
._.
~10 years later~

Narrator pov?
"Kyle what is this?" Y/n says and Kyle hold her hand guiding her. "A surprise" Kyle says and reached their destination. "And.. Surprise!" Kyle says. "Its beautiful! Did you do this?" She asks him. "Yea I made sure it was perfect" Kyle says.

"Your to sweet sometimes" she says booping Kyle's nose. Kyle had prepared a nice and simple. They had a conversation for a bit and admired the stars. Yet what Y/n didn't know was that Kyle had a surprise. "Hey y/n?" Kyle says "yea?" "May I have a dance?" He asks and she looks at him "of course" she says. Kyle stood up holding a hand out to her. She takes his hand and he pulls her up.

Once he does the song 'Rewrite the Stars' started to play. "Fancy" she says and he laughs.

(You can pick a different song if you like)

"Why did you pick this song?" She asks "because.. Nothing can keep us apart, and nothing really did" he answers. "I've noticed you not a very good dancer" y/n says. "Don't listen to Cartman. I'm may be Jewish that doesn't mean I have no rhythm" he says "I don't have rhythm either" she says and Kyle stops the dancing. She stood there watching Kyle get in one knee questioning his actions right now.

"Y/n L/n.. As my Super Best Girlfriend would you make me the happiest man and maybe become my Super Best Wife?" Kyle asks opening a box with a nice ring. She look shocked but said "Yes!" She yelled and Kyle smiled and slipped the ring on her finger.

(I put infinity and beyond at first but wasn't sure... And I need to stop say 'Super Best' now ._.)

"I love you!" She yells "no I love you more!" He yells and they both hug. "Shush I love you more and you know that" she says "ok fine" he says giving in and they both kissed.

You and Kyle are now forever.

._.

This is it ;-; ok so I've been thinking. I mean I always do but this one is big. That was wrong but!

I'm thinking of doing a... Drum roll!
._____.

A Craig Tucker X Reader..

Yea except it will be off my most favorite movie. No I'm not taking about IT I'm taking about Ponyo.

I love that movie! And I watched it yesterday an thought "why don't I write an x Reader based of Ponyo?" And so I chose Craig Tucker. And I may or may not do it...

But as you could see..

Craig Tucker would be Sosuke
Y/n L/n would be Ponyo
There would be y/n's parents
and Craigs parents

But yea if I just decide 'Na' I might not do it but it was just an idea ._.

Anyways Bai!