Fernando Torres

Bang bang!

"Andrea please open the door!" he kept banging the white bathroom door.

"No!" she screamed. "Get out!"
It was evident in her voice that she was crying profusely. It shook.

"Sweetheart pleasee!! I beg you!! Open the damn door or i'll break it open!" he yelled.

Andrea sat on the bathtub  crying her eyes out. She couldn't believe what was ringing in her ears. She looked at the shattered phone on the floor as fernando had called her several times.

"Fernando and i are lovers. He never liked you and he never will. He loves me so much.. You are just his pity thing!!"

She cried the more,sobs started to get loud.

"Pleaseee Andi please i'm sorry!"

She stood up wanting to run out of the house past Fernando.

Unknowingly, she didn't see the water on the bathroom floor snd she slipped! Andrea couldn't even scream as her head hit the glass and she immediately fell unconscious.

Fernando's pov

I could hear her crying which broke my heart into pieces.

I knocked on the door once again but this time,no response. Leaning my ear on the bathroom door,i didn't hear sobs or crying anymore.

"What?.. What's wrong?" i asked no one in particular.

"Andrea open the door now. What's going on?" i turned the doorknob in a furious manner almost breaking it.

I used my shoe to start hitting the door real hard in a bid to break it down. Something has definitely happened.

Finally breaking the door,the first thing i saw made my heart beat 400 times faster.

Blood.

All over the floor.

Looking straight ahead,i saw Andrea,my wife,with blood flowing from her head.

"Jesus!" i yelled and didn't hesitate in running towards her.

"Andrea! Andrea! Come on!" tears started rolling down my eyes. I carefully picked her up not knowing what to do.

**

"I'm sorry sir,but we've lost her. And the baby."

"Baby?" we both asked.

"Yes. The baby. She was two months pregnant.I'm very sorry." The doctor patted my shoulders and walked away with the nurse.

"Nooooo!" she couldn't stop crying. "This can't be true!! Nooo! She's alive....alivee..andi's alive!.." Ashley,Andrea sister kept on sobbing.

We were the only family in the hospital along with my brother,theo.

Fernando slumped onto the chair at the reception and his whole face went blank.  He had just lost his wife...and the baby he never knew he had.

Ashley ran to him. "Fernando! She was pregnant!" she held the collar of his shirt and he stood up. "Nooo!" she grunted and hit his chest lightly,repeatedly.

He still didn't know what to do. Whether to cry or to laugh or to just follow his wife. He and only he was the cause of all that he had done. All this was his fault!

A tear dropped from his eyes as he was led home.

**

3 years later.

At the Cemetery

Fernando stood at the front of a stone.

It read; " Andrea Torres Guerrero. "
              (19** -20**)
'Beautiful with a heart of Gold.'

He wore a black suit with a black shirt inside and black pants paired with sunshades. Fernando carried a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Andrea." he whispered.

"My love. How are you doing? I've missed you a lot you know. I hope you are missing me too." he grinned.

"I love you very much and always will. I'll see you later my Sweetheart. " he smiled and pecked the stone. Then he dropped the flowers and blew her a kiss.

"Te quiero mucho!" he said and walked to his car,driving off.