going going gone

It's the day of my beat friend moving. I'm so sad. I don't want her to go. She's really all I got.

I will miss her so. I decided to go to her house to see her off. My sister drove me. I got out the car and went up to her and hugged her.

"I'll miss you best friend"

"I'll miss you too girl."

"Byee." I hugged her and cried like hell.

"Bye" she was sobbing too.

Then, she just left. I watched the moving truck as it drove off down the street.

"Going" I said when it first started. I could feel the tears.

"Going" I said when it got to the stop sign at the end of the street. My voice was quivering and I was on the verge of tears. I but my lip.

"Gone...." I said before breaking down and falling to the floor.

"It's okay Charmed. It'll be okay." my sister knelt beside me and rocked me back and forth.

"She not coming back" I sobbed into her shoulder.

It wasn't going to be okay. I had no one. My sister gas college so I won't see her often. My mom... I mean come on. I have no father. My step dad is one of my many problems.

I have nobody to turn to. I won't be able to cope. I won't be able to deal. The one person I talked to is gone.

hey all

hope you liked it

I know it's super short.

I just was trying to get a point across. This was just a filler.

comment and vote