One School, One Direction

ffwhooooooo,

I felt the cold air ran through me,

Giving me strong shivers, almost making me stumble in my sit. 

I wore my jacket, the back in my front and zipping the back, so the hood would be down my neck.

Everyone clamped, cheered and went wild when Mr. Kent closed the lights and only the screen gave any sly light. I grinned at the cheers.

"Okay, silence everyone. We're gonna watch a documentary about Modanna and her journey to sucess. Settle down, this'll take about 3 hours so, periods 5 and 6 will not be continued. My life wasn't all about the fame, glitter, sex and everything you see no--" I blanked out at the beginning of the documentary when I heard laughter and tugging sounds.

I dismissed the annoyance and scootch down my seat to hide my face when I try to sleep.

 I hid under my big blue cookie monster jacket and covered my face with some of my hair. I just love the feeling of this, sitting beside my besties, wearing comfy clothes in the airconditioning. I turned my head to see Janice, daughter of one of the producers of the hit comedy Modern Family, Victoria, an actress/singer also seen in Victorious, Dianne, jobs of her parents are unknown but they are rich and she has her own clothing line and Lizzy, her family has 4 branches of their restaurant in LA and owns a bakeshop. They're all talented too, Janice in acting, Vicks in singing plus the acting, Di in the fashion era and Liz in cooking. Me on the other hand's still . . . searching for it, I guess.

Someone pulled my hair away from my face and started gripping on it gently from the back.

I tried to swap it off playfully but noticed that it's a guy's hand. I turned my head but he pulled back.

"Shh, don't move. I'm trying something." It was Louis. Louis tomlinson, he was braiding my hair. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I think," He chuckled with two 'Ha, ha's' The boys got in like 2 years ago, just after their X-factor break, rumors said that they are losing it and somewhar having a hard time coping with the media and fans and they needed to be in a 'safe zone'.

"Excuse meh mate here, Gemma just taught him how to braid and he got kinda . . . excited." Harry grinned at me as he leaned down at Vicks chair.

I rolled my eyes on top to scan the boys in my back doing my best to not move as Louis commanded just to see all of them staring at me, Zayn with a shy grin and mouthed 'Hey'

"Gemma?" I gulped.

"Yeah, my sister. And yeah, you're Emma, right?" Harry said.

"Gemma and Emma, haha." Lou laughed to himself.

I nodded whilst Lou pulled my hair and placed it on top of his.

"Harry imagine me with long hair like this, how do I look?" Louis said while Niall laughed hard.

"Sexy," Harry blinked his right eye and the boys and I laughed.

"What are you guys doing?" i asked turning.

"Nothing," Niall raised hit feet on top of Lizzy's chair and leaned back.

"We got booooooooooooored." Lou sang.

"So me and the mates here decided to have some fun and since you were the only one awake, --" Liam got interrupted.

"Even Mr. Kent here, fell asleep and we've just started." by Niall.

"We decided to talk to you. You look like fun," Liam continued.

"Trust me fellas, I'd rather sleep this one out." I smiled.