You Want Some Bubble Gummmm!?!?!!?

Cast

Maddy - herself

Adam Phillips - Adam Lambert

Matt Bellamy - himself

Dom Howard - himself

Chris Wolstenholme - himself

Kate Hudson : P - herself

Brad from MAC - himself

"Sho thing, MP!" A voice says through my telephone (mah mah mah telephone!). I laugh.

"Thanks Dea- er, Dom!" I say to Dom cuz that's nice. AND IM A NICE PERSON AND I'M TOTALLY NOT DRAMATIC OR ANYTHING OR OBSESSED WITH MY

BOYFRIEND... Well, maybe just a little... I gracefully trip down the stairs, dropping my phone.

"Woah!" I scream cuz I was scared! I was falling!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I landed with a BAM and it hurt like hell! Like I swore and everythang! That's how bad it was.

"Maddy! My love!" Matt, my super hot amazing great singer talented loving awesome super mega foxy awesome hot boyfriend cried. "I will save you!" He caught me.

TIME PASSES...

I'm at work. Cuz I have a job. And I'm super duper famous. TAKE THAT MUTHA FUCKAHS!

"OH ADAMMMM!!!" Adam turns, revealing his face covered in guy-liner and glitter.

"Whataya want from me?" He sings.

"You know Adam... You sound just like... Justin Bieber!!!" Adam begins to cry."BUT IM HERE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT!!!!" He shouts. Brad walks in. Hi Brad. Adam turns to Brad. "IF I HAD YOU! Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU! Y-Y-Y-Y-YY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU! Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YYOU! IF I HAD YOU! LIFE WOULD BE A PARTY LALALALALAA!"

"Why do you sound so familiar!" Brad and I shout.... AT THE SAME TIME!!! DUHN DUHHHHHHNNNNNN!!!!!

Then Kate walks in, all skanky and stupid and ugly and lame. "HELLO EVERYONE! I'M A SLUT!" She said.

"DIE, BITCH!" I hit her on the head with a broom I got from out of nowhere. Wow, my office is awesome!

She died. But she deserved two. Cuz she dated Matt when I met him and I love Matt and I love him more than she did and she was just using him and she made him sad which made me sad which made everyone sad cuz I'm the greatest person ever!

Dom walks in. Yeah. All the childrens cheer! YAYYYYYYYYY! "'SUP WHITE PEOPLE!" He sayz. "YOU WANT SOME BUBBLE GUM?"

"No..." Chris says. The 11 year old begins to lick a lollypop he got from Brad. Brad is giving out candy. Brad is nice!

"Oh, Brad. You're so hot. OMG I LOVE MEN! AND I SING! DOESN'T THAT SOUND FAMILIAR!?!?! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!?!?!?!?!??!!" Adam says.

"I KNEW YOU WERE JUSTIN BIEBER!" I say. "YESSSS! 10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!!!"

"Madeline!" Matt says all dramatic and hot and his hair is all flowing in the wind and he's all talented and in Muse and awesome.

"Matt! I love you!" I say. Because I love him and his name is Matt.

"I have a confession." He begins.

"I AM ADAM LAMBERT!" Adam says.

"Who!?" We all yell cuz we don't know who he is.

"I AM AN ALIEN!" Matt shouts.

"What!?!?" I say all dramatic... The End.

We gon find you. We gon find you. So you can run and tell that run and tell that run and tell that home boi home home home boi