Chapter 2- Friends? FRIENDS.

Im sorry for the late update! IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY!

And also the last chapter wasn't really that long.. Okay, it wasn't long at all but hey! IM NEW. And I just found out that my One Direction dedicated twitter page is not temporarily banned anymore so.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I MISSED SOOO MUCH STUFF, LIKE THAT FLIGHT WITH 1D, Shoot me.

NO DON'T! SPARE MY LIFE AND HAVE MERCY!!

Okay! I have a very legit excuse on why I wasn't able to update and it is because; My left knee, my right ankle, my right upper tight and my right shoulder blade hurts so in order to get rif of the pain, I spent my time eating, reading and sleeping. I was so lazy that I couldn't get my laptop. IM SUCH A LAZY ASS.

Legit right? ;)

- Milkshake

~Maddy's POV~

"OH MY GOD!" I ran by her side and embraced her.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!!" I continued hugging her, i can't help it. She has a big bandage covering up the scar, her palms are scractched, and her right knee was covered in a bandage aswell. I've never seen her like this, maybe that's why I can't help hugging her.

"Ow. My boobs. Off. Oof- please?" Me and Harry just laughed at her, Strong girl she is.

~Mikayla's POV~

Who's that guy? Is he the one that bumped me? Haven't I seen him before? He looks awefully familiar. "Can you please hand me my glasses?" The guy reached over my glasses and wiped the smuged area off with his shirt. "Thankyou. So - who are you? Uhm- are you the guy I bumped into?"

"Yup." popping the 'P'

"Im sorry" we both apologized in unison, I laughed. "Yea..Im so sorry! It was my fault. I shoudn't really be running while not looking," I stopped only to find him smiling, or more like grinning? "Im sorry, again.."

"That's okay love, may I ask for your name? Ehrm. Just in case you forgot.. or something.." I can't help but blush. His accent was so cute. "M-Mikayla. You can call me Kayla, and that girl over there is Maddy, My bestfriend." 

He nodded, "And im Harry, you can call me Hazza or Haz. Pleasure meeting you!" I outstretched my hand and we shook hands.

~Maddy's POV~

Hahahahahah. Oh my god! They are smiling like idiots. Maddy, will you help Kay-kay? Hmm. Sure! Why not?

"Harry, would you like to stay over our house and grab some tea?" I asked him pleadingly. I can see right through Kayla, she was blushing - and her eyes are screaming "THANKYOU". Im the bomb dot com! WOO!

"Sure, she get's released as soon as her relative or friend," He motioned towards my direction. "Gets her and checks her out." I nodded. "So, im just going to go...and talk to the doctor." I simply said.

~Mikayla's POV~

Me and Harry were alone, thing are getting really akward. Greatfully, Harry spoke and we talk about some really dorky things like cats, homosexuality and christmas trees. I know, very very weird.

"Im back! Im sorry, I brought you clothes so you can change. HOMYGOD." She huffed as she entered the room. She was really exhausted, she's been running. I turned and looked at the clothes she had brought me, It was just a white v-neck, red shorts and my favorite pair of Jeremy Scott shoes.