#1

Alright screw it I'm bored and wanna write well this is story is based on true events and things that have happened to me and continue to happen to me so I want it to be know. Alright well today I was walking through one of my favorite parks ever,the name kinda lame but it's Bakers.Well today I was walking through and I was with my girlfriend her name is Sam,well I was walking through and we had gotten like half way through and we got to the hill that everybody goes to so they can sled, well we had noticed a little like shack type patio thing and it looked kinda creepy so we went to explore it even though it was kinda small we wanted to look at it. So we went to look at it well we stepped into the thing and instantly got a really weird feeling that somebody was watching us. Well if u said that maybe somebody was you are correct and most people won't believe me when I say this but it wasn't a person but a spirit and honestly I don't know how safe it is to talk about it or type about it,but I don't really care so I'll keep going. So me and Sam went to walk to leave and both got this feeling of dread and being really tired and we finally figured out why, the spirit was following us and it really made both of mad because we felt so tired and we still had to walk about a mile walk back so it was bad. Trust me I'm used to the feeling of spirits being around so I know the feeling I just wasn't happy so we finally got back and I still have the feeling of fatigue and kinda dread but now that I'm home not as much and idk about Sam I'll have to ask her and get back to you guys. Well I'm gonna cut the first part here and be back soon I hope you all enjoy this story based on true event and there will be more to come love you guys!