♥2♥

Deep within Mist Mountain, lies a Temple. This Temple in particular is guarded by a, so be told, Legendary Blader.

About one month ago, the guardian was granted a message from the heavens stating of a life changing encounter, but as things stand now he was practically wait for no one.

A small boy with pink hair was given orders by his master to return to his post, just in case their encounter will show up, but was bored and decided to roam the maze until he heard something odd and decided to investigate. He climbed one of maze walls and spotted a young girl, sitting in between fossils, crying??

Tithi's POV

I wasn't expecting this!! And I'm pretty sure that she wasn't either. I needed to report to Master so I quietly jumped down not to disturb the miss.

I made it to the secret door to masters chamber.

"Master Dynamis!!" I yelled gathering his attention.

"Tithi? I thought you were at your post?" He question curiously.

I caught my breath and said, "There's... A girl.. In the maze.."

He quirked a brow and said, "Well, do you know of the appearance??"

My eyes widen at the use of the in the question.

"All I saw was patch of white through the mist, as well as hearing crying..."

"Crying??" He said in shock at my report of appearance as I nodded.

Then it hit me.

"Master, you said an encounter would appear a month ago, right?" He nodded.

"Where are you going with this Tithi?" He asks.

"What if this girl is that encounter, but had something happen??" I asked in a know it tone, as he sighed.

"Alright Tithi, you win. Take me to the location of this girl you found." He said as he got up.

I jumped for joy and led Dynamis threw the maze as he began to hear the crying of the girl.

But there was something different.

"What's wrong Tithi??" Master asks, as I stopped to listen.

"The crying..." Master listen around. "It's pained." Master looked at me wide eyed.

"Tithi lead." He demand as I nodded.

We ran around the maze until it got loud. I stopped but so did the crying, but was replaced with shallow breaths. I turned and saw the girl I saw.

'How did she get there in a short time?!' I thought as Master came up behind me.

"Tithi, what are you--" I pointed cutting him off.

"That's her, Master Dynamis! That's the girl!"

He looked at me then the girl, as I approached her. I saw a launcher and figured she was a blader. But once the mist cleared a little I screamed.

"Tithi! What's wrong?!" Master yelled running to me.

I pointed to the girl and said, "E-ears and t-tail..."

I heard something fall and I turn to see Master on the ground.

Dynamis's POV

To think I was worried over Tithi's imagination.

"Tithi..."

"Master she has ears and tail! Just look!!" He said as I was forced on my feet towards the female on the ground back pressed against the wall.