♥1♥

Deep back to centuries, a young maiden was born, to be chosen as the future heir of Zeus, to bless legendary bladers and aid them in their time of need, along with four other maidens who were chosen, but not to be heir, to aid and protect the young bladers. The maiden soon fell for first love by sight with the legendary blader of Jupiter, as well as Zeus's right hand man.

She was named by Zeus, with the title of Athena, for her love, understanding, and determination to assist others. It was these traits that cause the blader of Jupiter to fall for her.

He approaches her, after searching for her throughout Greece, only for a friendly chat between heir and guardian. They then come to realize the secret feelings towards each other as they part and bid each other night.

What was unexpected was the Death of the young maiden, by the user of Pluto. Her Death cause the other maidens despair, while it distracted one who was cursed by the Pluto user who caused her early death.

The words of prophecy of the young maiden for goes as told, "For those who are loved to early depart, shall never decease. For it is the hand of Fate that reunites those with the desire to protect, and serve. For that love is never lost, and hope never frets."

~Athena

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

A/n: Athena is the Title of the main OC of the story.

I hope you enjoy the beginning of the end to the now.

I owe nothing but the first part of the story plot, and the OC's.

The first part of the Story is made up by me, afterwards it's based on actual episodes.

I hope you enjoy 💜❤