Chapter 14

By the time we made it through the horrendous New York City traffic, it was after four-thirty and we were finally making our way onto Long Island. While Jesse fought his way through traffic jam after traffic jam, I had taken the time to tell him about my day and how excited I was about the new current affairs opportunity at Satisfaction. I probably resembled a five-year-old in a candy store with how enthused I was over the possibilities this could bring me. Jesse seemed happy to see me so happy, and it was tugging at my heartstrings how he smiled every time I mentioned how psyched I was. I couldn't stop stealing glances his direction. He looked too damn good in that suit and I was really looking forward to stripping it off of his tempting body.

The familiar upscale neighborhood came into view and a warm, fuzzy feeling enveloped me when Jesse pulled into the driveway. I was finally going to get to try his cooking and I was sure it would be delicious, seeing as he was part owner of more than one of the highest rated restaurants in the area. He may not have attended culinary school, but I was sure I would be very impressed with his skills.

He'd already impressed me with his other talents so well...

Jesse turned off the engine and shifted his body in his seat to face me. There was a hint of mischief in his eyes. I knew that look. I loved that look.

"Are you hungry?" he asked in a rough, yet sweet voice.

His gaze dipped down to my lips and then continued to trail lower.

I let my eyes wander to the straining zipper on his slacks. "Are you, Mr. Reese?"

His sparkling eyes darkened in lust and he leaned across the console, cupping my cheek and pulling me in for a steamy kiss that literally took my breath away. Jesse nipped at my bottom lip and within seconds, his velvety tongue had invaded my mouth. He groaned into the kiss and awakened every nerve in my body with that sweet sound.

I reached a hand behind his neck and toyed with the back of his hair while my other hand went to work on his shirt buttons. Our kissing continued to get hotter and more urgent until we'd built up a scorching need that was almost too hot to handle.

Despite the lack of space in the sports car, we found a way to make it work, and I ended up with my body draped over the console as I kissed a line down his now exposed chest. He was still wearing both his suit jacket and his now open button-up, and he looked outstanding! He could've been a model for Gucci or Armani.

I moaned against his skin as I kissed lower down his stomach. He sucked in a sharp breath when my lips reached his beltline. He gripped the steering wheel with one hand while the other tangled its way into my hair in anticipation. He knew what I was up to. He could probably tell I'd been thinking about it since we'd left my office. Although our conversation had been innocent on the drive over, my glances across the console hadn't been.

I decided to let my lips linger against his skin just to drive him a little crazy. I traced a finger over the bulge in his slacks and he shuddered in response. I placed a teasing kiss to the thin material and he lifted his hips, his breath hitching. I was driving him crazy just like I'd planned, and I was proud of myself.

I moaned at the thought of having him in my mouth. I'd fantasized about tasting him off and on every day since we'd first had sex.

Jesse's breathing was starting to become labored and I decided that was my cue to get to work undoing his pants.

I stole a glance up at him while I unbuttoned his slacks. He was looking down at me with fire in his eyes as he fought to keep his composure. He was playing with the back of my hair, twisting strands around his fingers and gently tugging when he gathered a fistful. His lips parted in pleasure when I dragged his zipper down.