Chapter 1

A/N: So this is my first story ever.. well not ever but the first time in writing a story for people to read.. Im apologizing in advance if it sucks

Based off of a true story

Yay Chapter One!!

~Nialls P.O.V.~

My phone vibrates in my pocket, whipping it out i check the name. Liam. My stomach flutters just at the though of him.

Liam: Hey Ni, can you help me set up my new flat :)

I take a minute to think of a reply not wanting to sound to eager

Me: Sure! What time?

Happy with my response i hit send. While waiting for his response i pull my laptop over to me from the other side of the couch. Opening YouTube i type One Direction into the search bar. This may sound weird but i love watching to videos fans make of us. buzzzz my phone vibrated on the coffee table with a new text from Liam

Liam: You can come over my flat around 8-ish :D

A smile spread across my face, Liam is my best friend but lately if you couldn't have guessed I've been feeling more towards him. Its like there is something special between us, his beautiful chocolate brown eyes and flawless body not to forget just him in general. Looking at the clock i see its 7:00, so i jump into the shower wash up and then get dressed. 7:45. i don't even know what Liam's flat looks like because he recently moved into a new one closer to Louis, Harry, Zayn and i. He lives just across the street while Louis and harry who share a flat live down the hall. its 7:50 so i head out. As i walk down the hall i hear Lou and Hazza laughing and Zayn screaming something about driving off a cliff. The lads are probably playing Mario Cart. 

-Later on in Liams complex-

I check the address on my phone one more time before walking up to his flat, 221B. With a deep breath i knock on his door within a few seconds the door swings open.

"Hey there Niall!" Liam practically yells.

"Hi Liam." i say less enthusiastically, his face went from ecstatic to worried, i didn't think i sounded that depressed, oops.

"Are you okay? You don't sound to.. umm happy to see me, i guess that's a way to put it." is eyes are a mix or hurt and happiness. Wait happy? I'm confused now.

"No! im happy to see you, just a little tired that's all." I'm honestly not lying. 

A loud crash came from inside the flat which reminds me that I'm still standing outside of the door. Liam heard it as well and runs to where the noise came from which i presume is the kitchen because that crash kind of sounded like pots and pans. I walk into the entrance area of his flat and look around, pretty big if i do say so myself. "Niall come here!" Liam yells. "Where exactly is here?" i shout back. "just follow the sound of my voice!" and with that i hear him start singing. 

"i've tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you, i cant ever be brave, cause you make my heart race. Shot my out of the sky.."  

I opened the door to the kitchen and see Liam, Ruth and Liam's mum. That must be why he was happy before. It takes me a minute to realize we were all just quietly standing there.

"Hello." i say breaking the silence

"Hello there young man." Liam's mother says pulling me into a hug, i gently hug her back and then give Ruth a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"Well lets get started!" Liam says

(A/N- I normally wouldn't do this but i still have writes block soo..)

- After Liam, Niall, Ruth and Mrs.Payne finish up unpacking the living room and kitchen Ruth and Mrs. Payne start with the guest room while Niall and Liam are working on Liam's room-

"Where should i put this?" i ask Liam who is putting his clothes away.

"Right here" he said patting the top of the dresser he is currently packing with clothes. i walk over and place his track trophy on the dresser. As i walk past his bed i feel a strong hand grab my wrist.

"What are yo-" i cant even finish my sentence before I'm thrown onto his bed. I roll over onto my back trying to figure out whats going on, but before i could even do that Liam climbs on top of me ultimately straddling me. He brings his face close to mine. Why is he doing this? He couldn't possibly like me could he? 

"Niall i-" but before he could finish the door swings open and Ruth is standing with eyes wide open. Liam jumps off of me faster than you could say awkward.

"Did i just interrupt something?" Ruth asked us with a raised eyebrow.

"No" Liam snapped.. what was he trying to do to me?

"Okay well me and mom are leaving..." she said slowly backing out of the room and walking down the hall.

"Bye!" Liam called after Ruth. Liam turned to me and met my gaze.. the look in his eyes was unreadable.. "Now where were we?" he said inching closer to me.. "umm.." i say as i jump off his bed and fast walk to one on the boxes "We were unpacking you room" i finish while pulling out another trophy and placing it on his dresser being extra careful not to face him because im sure my face is as red as a tomato right now. I hear the springs on his bed as he gets up. The same strong hand is placed on my back. a shiver runs up my spine at his touch. His other arm comes around and he places it on my arm turning me to face him. He pulls both arms away and just looks at me, giving me his most adorable smile. "Cant we just take a break?" he half whines half breaths out. His gorges smile turns into the irresistible puppy dog face the lads and i hate because you just cant say no to it. "Fine." i say regrettably as i get pulled onto the bed once more.

A/N: KINDA CLIFF HANGER!!! YAY 

*Best anouncer voice*

What are Liam's intentions? What was he saying before Ruth walked in? Stay tuned to find out!

Okay so I'm going to work on the next chapter but I'm only going to post it (not tonight just in general) if people comment because i kinda need to know if i should continue or if its crap, i could care less if you voted so yeah Adios (no I'm not Spanish :D )

-Kristen :3