Part 10

Loki was woken early Saturday morning by a call on his phone, drowsily he answered the phone "Yeah?" Loki said in a raspy morning voice "it's Tony" Tony said on the other line "Oh Tony" Loki said sitting up in his bed rubbing the sleep out of his eyes

"Could you come over? Tony asked "Yeah, give me a minute to get dressed and get over there" Loki said "What's the time?" He asked getting out of bed "ummm 5 a.m" Tony said "5a.m? No wonder I'm tired" Loki said with a chuckle picking out an outfit "Sorry, neither Steve or Bruce could make it this weekend and things are already going to shit" Tony said "Alright give me 15 minutes" Loki said "See you then" he added and hung up.

He got ready and headed out, he turned up at Tony's place and knocked on the door. Almost instantaneously the door swung open and there stood a very ruffled tiered Tony Stark. "Thank you for turning up so early in the morning" Tony said letting Loki in "Of course" he said and stepped inside. The house was a mess with things every where. "I'll clean up" Loki said "You get some rest, it looks like you need it" he added "I won't say no to that" Tony  said and left for his bedroom.

Loki started to clean up around the house, after about a few hours everything looked pretty okay. He felt his stomach cramp with hunger so he made breakfast for the two of them. He was sitting eating his breakfast when he heard the cry of a small child, confused he got up and walked towards the door from were it was coming from. It was a room connected to Tony's bedroom. Loki opened the door to find a crib with a small crying child in it. He walked over to the child and lifted it up, he cradled it in his arms lightly humming a lullaby.

The child soon stopped crying and started cooing, Loki looked at the small child. It had Tony's eyes. Did Tony and Pepper have a child?  Loki thought. The child was about to cry again so he started playing with the child, turning into different people. The child gurgled happily up Loki. After a minute Tony came into the room almost attacking Loki out surprise.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Tony said "I heard a child crying so I went to check, and I didn't want to wake you. You needed to sleep" Loki said "Can I have my son back?" Tony asked "Of course" Loki said softly and handed the child to Tony "What's his name?" Loki asked, the child holding his hand firmly around Loki's finger "Morgan" Tony said quietly "Is he yours and Peppers?" Loki asked, Tony nodded. Then Tony's stomachs grumbled.

Loki chuckled lightly "I made you food Tony, I'll prepare a bottle for Morgan here while you eat" Loki said and headed to the kitchen followed by Tony. Tony sat down and began eating his breakfast while Loki prepared a bottle of milk for Morgan, once the milk was prepared he carefully picked Morgan up and fed him. Once Morgan had finished Loki burped him over his shoulder, Morgan gurgled happily at Loki.

Loki played with Morgan for a bit until morgan got so tired that he couldn't keep his eyes open, Loki hummed a lullaby and Morgan soon fell asleep. Loki went to Morgans room to put him to bed. Tony who had been watching the two looked in awe at how surprisingly good Loki was with children. He felt a farm fuzzy feeling rise in him as Loki took care of his son, he couldn't wipe the grin of his face not even after Loki left the room.

When Loki came into the room he was smiling as well "Loki?" Tony said "Yeah?" Loki said "I want to give us a second chance" Tony said defiantly "What do you mean?" Loki asked confused "Can we try again?" Tony asked "If you screw this up again there will be no us" he added "Yeah of course, I'd love to" Loki said "And I don't want to loose you a third time so I'm not screwing this up" He added.

Since the two couldn't exactly leave the house with Morgan there they had a movie day, only taking breaks to take care of Morgan and to make food. It was mostly Loki asking about references and Tony laughing and explaining. Soon Tony fell asleep on Loki's shoulder, and when Morgan would start crying he would send a projection of himself to cheer him up. Around 8 the other day the doorbell rang, Tony was still asleep. He sent a projection of a female version himself to open the door, it was Steve Rogers.

"Hello" Loki said "Who are you?" Steve asked "I'm Jen Smith, I'm Tony's housekeeper/Assistant" Loki said kindly in the fake voice choosing the first female name that came go mind only changing it slightly "Could you get him? Tell him Steve Rogers is at the door" He said "Yeah give me a minute, he is sleeping currently" Loki said. Sending his projection to slowly walk back. The real loki still on the couch lightly shook Tony awake "Tony, Steve is at the door" He said "Shit" Tony said and sat up.

"Okay let's go through the story, I'll be Jen smith, your new Housekeeper/ Assistant. You hired me yesterday because you couldn't keep things together" Loki said transforming into the female version of him "You can switch genders?" Tony asked confused "Just shut up and roll with it" Loki said "Right" Tony said.

The two walked back to the door to be met by Steve "Steve, Hey" Tony said and let him in "Hello Tony" Steve said "I've seen you met Jen, my new house keeper / Assistant. She's and old friend of Peppers." Tony said, Steve nodded "Tony I'd like to talk to you alone please" Steve then said Loki nodded and left.