Drunk Kissing

I was currently in my seat in my least favorite class math, with Mrs.Norling. There was five minutes until the bell rang.

" Mrs.Emma?"

"Yes Mrs.Norling?"

" I asked you a question"

" I'm sorry Mrs.Norling I didn't hear you"

" Next time it will be a detention"

Then the bell rang, thank The Lord! I rushed out of the class room to my locker when I bumped into something. I went flying to the ground, face first.

" Ow! Oh my God!"

" Are you ok? Oh no! your nose is bleeding, some one go get me some paper towels." I looked up to see the one and only Blake Peterson.

Someone handed him some paper towels and to my bewilderment Blake sat down, scooped me up into his lap, and he cleaned my bloody nose up. I probably looked like and idiot staring at him with my mouth hanging open.

" You catching flies?" Blake teased

" No"

" Then why was your mouth hanging open? See something you like?"

" No, I would never like a player especially one like you."

A look of hurt flashed across Blake's grey eyes but soon disappeared.

" I think your nose stopped bleeding." He said.

He then picked me up again, stood up, set me down and walked away.

" Woah, what happened there?" Rachel asked

"That idiot walked into me, ready to go and get ready for the party?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When we pulled into the garage I hopped out and ran up to my room.

I walked into my closet and picked out my outfit,

I had decided on a white lace dress with sleeves that stopped at my elbows and ended at knee length,and some black heals. Now, I may not be a nerd but I was a good girls I got good grades, stayed out of trouble, and followed the rules so I wasn't going to wear some slutty dress or anything.

I walked over to the bathroom and pulled out my curling iron and turned it on, I went to go out my makeup on while waiting for the iron to heat up. I decided to go with a smokey eye and nude lips.

After Rach and I were ready to go we headed to the garage and got in the car. ( if you were wondering, Rach was wearing tight black skinny jeans and a white crop top and some black pumps.) When I got to the party you could hear the music and I saw red plastic cups in the yard and drunk teenagers lying on the ground.

Rach and I headed into the party and was crushed by grinding bodies and kissing couples.

"Want to go grab a drink?" I asked

" You go ahead I'm going to go find Samantha."

I was about to walk into the kitchen when somebody grabbed me by the waist. I turned around to see Blake.

" May I help you?" I asked

" Yea come dance with me."

" Why do you want to dance with me?"

" Because I think your pretty."

Thank the heavens it was dark in that room or else he would have seen me blush.

"Alright fine." I said trying to fight a smile but failed horribly.

When we walked on the dance floor Timber by Pitbull came on. Blake started grinding on me and I'm sure my eyes were the size of saucers.