chapter 26: Water Park

~Zayn's POV~

Tomorrow was our last day of school. Me and Lillian, Zj, Kayla and the boys were going out somewhere. Harry said, that weare going to a water park. Sounds fun right? Lillian was putting swim trunks on,Zj.

"Zayn, did you pack the towels?" Lillian asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Is the stroller in the car?"

"Yeah, it's in the back seat." Lillian said. "Can you watch, Zj? I need to put on my bathing suit."

"Yup." I said, as Lillian, handed me, Zj. I smiled and kissed his head. Then, Kayla came in.

"Hey, where's Lily?" Kayla asked.

"She's getting changed." I said. "You need something?"

"I wanted to asked her something." Kayla said. "I'll ask her later."

"Ok." I said.

"Zayn...does this look....ok?" Lillian asked. I turned my head and saw, Lillian in her bikini. It was black. The top was like a push up bra and the bottoms had red dots on it and it looked....what's the word? Oh yeah, sexy.

"Um...yeah." I said. "It looks nice on you."

"I feel like my boobs are going to pop out." Lillian said, folding her arms on of them.

"Babe, you look fine." I laughed.

"Ok." She smiled. Then, Lillian got some clothes and put them on. "Everything is ready?"

"Yup." I said, getting up. "The boys should be here, by now."

We walked down stairs. We saw the boys and Kayla sitting on the couch.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." Liam said.

After we walked out the door, we put our stuf in thr car and settled in.

Water park

Finally, we arrvied at the park. Rest of us wanted to go to the water park. The girls went to go take there clothes off and into the bathing suits but Lillian stayed because she already had her suit on. So she took her clothes off at the park. When she was done, her and Zj went in the water.

"Niall, how are you and Demi?" I asked.

"We're good." Niall smiled. "Thanks for asking."

"No problem." I said.

"You boys ready?" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah." We said.

The girls join Lillian and Zj in the water. Lillian was sitting, in the water a little. The water was coming up to them. I walked over and sat next to them.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Yeah, he loves the water." Lillian giggled.

"I can tell, he has that smiled." I said, laughing.

"He has your smiled." Lillian said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"C'mon, let get in the water." I said.

"Who's going to watch, Zj?" Lillian asked.

"Kayla isnt in the yet." I said. "Ask her."

Lillian got up and walked over to, Kayla. Then she walked back over. "She got him."

Me and Lillian went in the water. First she pushed me and then I pushed her. It turned out to a fight in the water. I throw her in the water and then she tackled me in the water.

"I win!" Lillian said.

"No, I win." I said, flipping us over.

"Damnit, Zayn!" Lillian laughed.

"I always win." I smirked.

"Sure?" Lillian asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Love bireds, c'mon we are going on the water rides." Harry said.

"Ok!" We said.

An hour later

The whole day, we went on the water rides and dry rides. We were now leaving. Zj, was sleeping, Lillian was tired, I was tired, everyone was tired. Me and the boys put our stuff in the car, after that we went home.

We arrived at, Lillian's house. We took our stuff and went in the house. Lillian, took Zj up stairs, while eveyone was past out on the couch. I went up stairs and got in bed.

"Tired?" Lillian giggled, getting in bed.

"Hell. Yeah." I said.

She giggled and cuddled next to me. "This was fun."

"Yes it was. You looked hot in that bathing suit." I said.

"Thanks and you look sexy wet." Lillian smirked.

"Thank you." I said. "I'm going to sleep."

"Same, goodnight." Lillian said, pulling the covers.