Chapter Thirty Four

YOU BETTER ENJOY THIS AND READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.

Jay's POV:

What have I been doing for the past five minutes?

Waiting.

The weird part is, is that I'm waiting on Logan Whatever-The-Hell-His-Middle-Name-Is Greene.

Who the fuck would've thought that? That I'm actually waiting on Logan to get here so we can hang out.

*

*

I heard rustling down below and I checked the time; 5:47pm.

"Jay?" I heard Logan whisper. I crawled to the edge and looked over, not seeing Logan anywhere.

"Jaylinn?" He called out.

"I'm up here, Logan." I sighed.

It was silent.

"Hello?" He asked.

"I'm up on the fucking roof, you dipshitted- dumbass." I hissed and I heard a soft, 'Oh.'

Suddenly, his figure appeared on the edge of the roof as he crouched down, crawling over to where I was.

"Dipshitted- dumbass, that's a new one." He chuckled. "Why don't you call me a dumbass dipshit? It's easier."

I shrugged, "Mine's funnier."

"Ahh." Logan sighed and nodded.

He laid down next to me and put his hands behind his head. If he stays for-- at least -- another hour or so, we'll be watching the sun set together and it'd be awkward and weird and I don't want that.

"You're late." I blurted out.

"What?" He asked and turned his head to look at me.

"You said you'd be here in ten minutes. It took you seventeen minutes, including you being stupid and going into my room." I said.

"Sorry." He mumbled and I shook my head.

"It's fine."

A somewhat awkward silence fell over us but Logan had to open his fucking mouth.

"Why'd you call me?" He asked. I sighed, why the hell did I call him in the first place?

"Because you're my new cuddle buddy and some perks of being my cuddle buddy are eating good food, watching movies while cuddling, and listening to my problems." I replied.

"Listening to your problems? Why the hell would I wanna do that?" He chuckled.

"Because someone has to or I'll go crazy. Besides, that's the point of friendship -- you listen to each others problems and you help them get through them." I explained.

"So you tell me your problems, I'll tell you mine?" Logan asked and I nodded. "Okay, you first."

I sucked in a deep breath, preparing myself on how to tell him what's on my mind without having him think I'm some psycho bitch.

"I lied to you; about taking a nap. I snuck out and went to FroYoYogurts instead and now Derek wants to hang out tomorrow after school, which I agreed to for some strange reason, I don't know." I said in one breath.

Logan looked at me puzzled. "Go on..."

"When I was walking back, I ran into one of my ex-boyfriends, Andrew, and he asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime but I said no and walked away. I don't know what to do now, he said he moved in with one of his old friends."