behind the sense of Sara meets everybody

Me: hey guys names Sara Unrein play as Sara Unrein before she came as Sara Ketchum. Ash: hi I'm Ash Ketchum I play as Ash Ketchum I know it's weird but it's the truth as me save Sara from getting killed. Me: come on let's check it out. Me: okay guys this is the gym of my highschool and me come and saw the big hole and the force grabbed me and took me to were Ash and Sara cousins brothers and she needs help from them. Me: this is director Patrick Swyaze he helps us what to do. Patrick: Yo everybody nice to meet you as Sara said I am the director of this movie Sara meets everybody. Me: here is the other casts. Dusty: hello I'm Dusty Crophopper I play as Dusty Ranger me and Blade fell in love when Sara turn us into humans and we got married. Blade: names Blade Ranger and I play as Blade Ranger confusing you Sara wants us to play as us. Lightning: hello I'm Lightning McQueen I play as Lightning Hudson me and Doc fell in love like Dusty said about us a humans we got married. Doc: hi I'm Doc Hudson play as Doc Hudson what Blade said is right. Merlin: hello I'm Merlin and I play as Merlin and me and Gwen falls in love. Mordred: hello names Mordred and I play as Mordred Pendragon me and King Arthur falls in love. Me: everybody falls asleep and they are waiting until we are done with the sets of the movie. Me: this is my classmates and teachers they play as themselves. Mr. Carter: hello I am Mr. Carter I play as Mr. Carter I and everybody in Topeka West Highschool  freak out when Sara gets taken from us and Seth Cummings who passed away but he is in Sara's dreams and help her to get strong and meeting the people in her dreams. Me: yep and I get to meet Patrick Swyaze and Corey Haim in here. Me: well I hope that you love this movie is a book so we are heading to England for Spring break to relax bye.