trailer the movie

Sara and her friends are in school but a big boom shook the school and Sara ran to the big hole and a visible force grabed her and Sara screamed and everybody gasped and screamed for Sara. Sara pass out and she was saved. Sara open her eyes and met everybody. Ash said who are you. Sara said names Sara Unrein and I need to get to my world. Doc said we will help you sweetie. Sara said thank you. Ash introduced everybody. Sara said I don't have much time because the darkness is targeting everybody in my world. Dusty said what can we do. Sara said I can turned you planes and cars and fishes into humans. Blade said woah. Sara turned them into humans. Sara said we need to fight. Ash said okay. Dusty said Sara you okay. Sara said no it hurts. England said you feel pain. Sara said not that it's the darkness it's coming for my world. Lightning said let's help Sara. Summer said no Sara don't. Ash said hun. Sara woke up with angel wings and destroyed the darkness. Sara said thank you guys for the help. Edgar said no problem. Sara said we graduate highschool yay. Summer said yep. Sara went to her husband home and told him she graduate school and Ash was happy.

The book about the movie will be in January 13th 2020 bye.