We Meet Again, Oh look you have a friend....

It was a pixie blonde Twinkie. His arm wrapped around her, I feel like fighting this young girl . . . Wait you don't like him, I'm undecided. She was flamboyant, young, and definitely flirty. Not the serious relationship kind of girl who turn into cougars in their forties. I knew she wasn't going to stay for long. Dan sees me and dropped his hand the very second, self confidence +1. He's changed since last time, more skinny, beard not as long that goes with his hair. Instead of the regular thing he wears, went for the badass leather look. Worked out, another is his additude, before it was more down to earth and now I sense almost the same thing but with more cockiness and self confidence. I almost like him better now. I smile at him and he does the same, we both came in for a expected hug. A nice tight one. Patrick came to the same thing but not as friendly. The pixie was waiting for the same thing, I unwilling to give her one because I don't know her well but she gives me a eye-popping hug.

"Hi, how's it been haven't seen you in a long time!" I exclaim to Pat and Dan. They both smile.

"It's been great! Touring for what seems like forever, making albums, and all that I in-between." Pat says. I hear a big familiar fake cough, it's Alice. I give her a look, and her face replies with a what? Then I give her a you know what.

"Do not!" She exclaims.

"What we're we talking about?" I tell her, her face puzzles.

"Ohh, the house, and going home. We can't." she replies normally.

"What in the hell are you talking about?"

"Fumigation, damn I forgot the goldfish." i give her a what the fudge face. Oh it came all to me there's silver fish all over. I sigh

"Wait you had a goldfish? Alright stay, we'll maybe go to Annamarie's. Or just to a hotel." I tell her.

"Duh when I went to the fair, I sweet talked some nerdy guy. Worked like a charm." She says proudly.

"Your a hustler you know that?" I tell her. She just smiles shyly.

"Gosh, sorry about that." I say.

"Well Cae, one of the reasons we came here is I finally bought a house. If you'd like you can stay with us, more than enough room." Dan says and speaks up, I purse my mouth. I really don't want to be a burden but at the same time I think I'd like it better with him and Annamarie, and her five small kids.

"If its not a bur-"

"It's the oposite of a burden." Dan interjects.

"It's all settled." Alice says.

"So Dan hasn't introduced me formally, I'm Penny!" The Twinkie tells me I smile.

"Oh hi! I'm Cae if you didn't know." I tell her.

"Of course! Dan was so excited to see you!" She says totally friendly. I turn to Dan and he just smiles shyly with a small tint of red on his face.

"Well we better start loading things up onto the stage."

*Dan's POV*

Oh my gosh I should have never had brought her, so embarrassing. I blame it all on Pat for thinking this was a good idea to make Cae jealous. I mean it kinda work but it made my stomach clench when I saw her disappointed face look the my arm around Penny, only thing I knew to do is drop it and come to her. I got a nice hug too. That's a plus, I go over to our car and pick up my guitar and some things for Pat. Carry them to the small stage. I see Penny, Cae and what's her face chatting, laughing and in the end they look at me. Okay don't be paranoid. They could talk about anything. Okay I set up all my stuff I look at the drummer hes set but just has some minor tweaks. I put on my glasses, look around. Penny left, all I see is Cae and her sister over by the bar. Their smiling at me and I smile back. We both start our planned tracks from our new album Brothers. I start singing everlasting light. The same thing starts when I played girl is on my mind many years ago. My eyes drifted to the girl that's always on my mind, Cae. She looks a me a way I've never seen before, I can't keep my eyes off that lovey look, I throw it right back at her.