Mar Tuuk

Discovery- This, like many of my Husbando, is an odd choice. I encountered him a while ago before I even considered him to be a Husbando. It was only after seeing fanart of his race that I honestly just ' fell ' in love with his character.

Pros- Handsome, Intelligent ( Probably Self Proclaimed, due to fans stating he only has basic military knowledge ), badass, OUR BLOCKADE IS IMPENETRABLE

Cons- He's a minor character ( that's probably going to be a trend here ) and because of this, he lacks the screen time he so desperately deserved, even a similar character to him got another episode after his defeat, however, he didn't get that second chance. It was rumored that he would appear again in later seasons, but due to poor timing, his grave was dug.

Star Wars-The Clone Wars was a series made before Disney purchased the rights to Lucasfilm, and because it aired on CN, and not on a Disney controlled channel, they cut it off. The show managed to linger on Netflix, however, even this was not good enough for the mouse, so he brought the show off Netflix as well, ending the series for good.

Additionally, Mar Tuuk lacks any fans whatsoever, so that's another con, but I still love him!