Hallways

(THE PICTURE IS A JOKE HAHAH-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I opened the doors to the school, and nearly forgot the principal was supposed to meet up with me in the front, so I ended up walking right into his chest; Stumbling into his arms.

ASFJDVBSHDF-

"Y-Y/N! Are you alright?" He asks as he lifts me up, saving me from falling on the ground. "Yeah!- Sorry you had to deal with that.." I smiled nervously. "No, it's no problem!" He chuckled and let go of me. "Now, let's begin putting those naughty kids who disobey rules in check." He walked ahead of me and I rushed to his side. 

12 minutes of roaming the halls later, we heard rapid tiny footsteps around the corner. Principal walked around the corner and stopped the child in his tracks. "Fella. How many times do I have to tell you, no running in the halls?" The kid seemed like a troublemaker. "Tsk, tsk, Y/N, please take over my shift for me. I need to teach little Bully a lesson." I nodded and he grabbed Bully by the wrist and took him to his office.

~~Time Skip~~

I obeyed the Principal and kept watching over the halls. Soon after I heard that familiar whistling. "Principal?" I yelled out. "Y/N?" He called back. He walked down the hall towards me and stopped in front of me. "What's wrong?" I smiled, kind of missing walking with him. "I just missed you I guess!~" He blushed a bit looking to the side. "..." 

Was something wrong? 

"I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?" I asked a bit nervously. He seemed flustered and a bit lost. 

"..I apologize.." He said with a shaky voice, still blushing, but now blushing madly and walked off. 

What was that all about?