Chapter one: The Story of the Past

It was a dark and calm night. The rain was pouring slowly and everything else was still. The Whole village was quiet... but there was only one man walking all alone in the streets. He walks in a small stride in the middle of the rain. He entered a small house 

"Daddyyyy!!!!" greeted a young girl and she jumped into her father's arms

"Well your early today."  Another woman greeted while entering the room carrying a pot in her hands. She gave the man a kiss on the cheek 

"There ain't much work to be done anyway Honey." he answered 

The Family Chuckled together. Then The woman proceeded in the kitchen and got back with 4 plates in her arms.

"Margaret, its Dinner Time! " The Woman Called 

"Coming mom" A girl with a sweet Voice called out

They are One Big Happy Family Are They??? 

Let me introduce you first to them. They are Philip and Felicia Connel. Philip has been working to as a blacksmith for many years already. He was simply the best. Why??? he made the Finest... Simply the Finest. Felicia on the other hand Stays in their little house and tends her two daughters, Phenice and Margaret.

"So How was Work Philip?" Felicia asked her husband 

"Ehmm... Pretty good. We Quite earn a lot from those hunters" Philip Paused for a minute and continued as if he just remembered something. " Ah... speaking of money... i've got presents for you all" And Brought out a bag full of random stuff.

First, he grabed a long piece of cloth that is grey in color and has black striped detail. "For you my One and only Wife... A luscious scarf... made from pure cotton... Just the way you like it! " He said in a Joking manner and of course while smirking.

Felicia took the scarf and tried it on. it looked Perfect. 

Next, He took Out a Cloak made of pure Velvet silk and the color... Was Pure Crimson in red as if it was coated in human blood.

"Daddy this one is to big!!!" Phenice told her father at the thought that she thinks she owns it.

Philip Chuckled. "Of course this is not yours my dear..."he said and handed it to Margaret  "I know how much you love the color red so i bought you a red cloak" he said. Margaret grabbed the cloak and Hugged her father "Thank you dad, i will treasure this forever"

"And of course would i forget my little princess..." he said and winked at Phenice. 'oooohhhh" She jumped with joy and leaped knowing that it is her turn.

Phlip brought out a small necklace with assorted round wooden beads stringed on a fine and strong thread. But the most beautiful ones was tthe cresent moon pendant made of pure silver.

The little girl chuckled. "Its Pretty dad!!!!" She said and jumped to his arms

While the Family was happy Dining And All, The once Quiet Village was Set Into Chaos. Everyone Outside was screeming "Run... Run for your lives!!!" 

Suddenly, Philip's best Friend,Mark Stormed inside the house.

"Mark... what in the world is going on???" Philip asked.

"Ambush ... Werewolves ... Village ..." Mark said between Breaths 

The Whole family was terrified. Why would a bunch of wolves ambush a viillage that has nothing to do with their bussiness?

Philip took a deep Breath. He Took a silver Knife, took another deep breath and told his wife "The Three of you should go out of this village and move to the next one. The werewolves wont probably go there and  you should be safe" 

"But what about you Daddy???" Phenice asked 

the man Hugged the young girl. " I'll join you after I..."

But his statement was suddenly interupted by werewolf that entered their house. Philip and Mark held out their knives and shouted at the three "Run!!!...Run!!!" 

There was nothing the three can do. They ran until they reach the end of the village. Everyone shed a tear, but they remained strong and believed that their father would make it. Phenice suddenly stumbled into a rock. She screamed when she saw a Werewolf abou to pounce on her. Its Pointy teeth, ready to chew on flesh, was very horrifying for a little girl.

Felicia ran to her daughter's spot and with one "mighty" fork... she stabbed its left Eye. The werewolf was already screeming with the pain, but that was not strong enought to bring him down. Margaret helped phenice to her feet while Felicia was sitting on a the ground, with a tree behind her and the wolf in front of her. She was just there, hopeless of getting out..

"My Children!!! you have to leave me here!!!" She said while closing her eyes, getting ready for her death.

"Mom we are not leaving without you!!!" Margaret exclaimed. She threw a rock at the werewolf to gain its attention. The rock Hit it's ear. It Broke the gaze between her mom then to the two children. It ran fast and attacked Margaret. Both Phenice and Felicia screemed in horror as they watched Margaret's flesh being chewed thoroughly by that nasty monster.

It averted its gaze back to Felicia. But she remembered Philip's first anniversary gift to her... the sharp pendant of the necklace, made of fine silver. 

"This ... is ... FOR MY DAUGHTER" She screemed and quickly ran into the wolf and stabbed it with all her might. The pointy edge was seen penetrating through the gray skin of the monster. Its crimson colored blood was scattered in the area. Felicia moved to her feet and picked her weeping daughter... Margaret was gone... 

Felicia and Phenice ran and ran. Their legs were starting to feel tired ... but their feet kept moving forward and forward. 

"Help ... Help us PLEASE!!!" Both of them begged on the villagers when they reached the other village. The villagers came towards their direction and helped them immediately. They temporary lived in an inn for one week, until Felicia decided to go back to their old village. She held her basket and saw the last momento that her eldest daughter left... The Red Cloak that her father gave her.

Felicia was walking to their village, staring at the remains of their village. The whole placed was wrecked. Not a house was unmarred. She felt that all her energy inside her body had just drained fom her. She felt like there's no way that someone would survive this tragedy. The thought made her cry then fall into the ground. Then suddenly, She saw Mark, emerging from the fog. He wears a sad face.

Felicia stood up. "Mark...  Where's Philip? " She asked him. Silence wrapped the air. Not a sound was made... except that of rustling leaves. They both stated to cry. Two very important people from her family were gone... She went back to the inn, and promised herself to keep her daughter saved.