Chapter 8- relief

The next week and a half killed me. Rachel still hadn't told lee the truth about why she really broke up with him like that. It killed me not to tell lee so he wouldn't feel this way. He's helped me so much with Noah being gone, I just want to do the same for him.

During my last period i got called out of class to go see the principle, it freaked me out because I hadn't have done anything wrong. I turn it of the class room and see Rachel standing there waiting for me, I guess for me.

"Hey Rachel, sorry can't talk I have to see the principle."

"No Elle it was me, I needed to talk to you alone." She looked kinda of sorry for lying.

"Oh ok, what's up?" Was so confused on what she wanted to say.

"I'm going to tell Lee after school, well I kind of have to tell him today. I'm leaving in a couple days and don't want to leave him angry at me."
Thank god! I couldn't keep the lie in anymore I was starting to get sick about it.

"Oh Rachel I'm going to miss you! I'll just tell lee I need to go home right away so you can talk to him alone." I hope he takes it well

"Thanks again Elle, I'm sorry for lying and making you keep this defect from him. I'll let you get back to class now. See yea!" She waved goodbye and went back to class.

I brought all my stuff out of the class to go see the "principle", I was thinking go back to class or not. Nope, There was only 10 more minutes of class left before the day was over. I gave Lee quick text saying I was going home a bit earlier today.

When I got home no one was there. I hooked my phone up to a speaker and took a nice bubble bath. While I was relaxing in the bubbles I started to think about Noah and how much I really needed him this week with all the Lee drama. I texted Noah seeing if we could talk or FaceTime but no reply.

As I lean my head back, close my eyes and listen to Swimming in stars by Wayfares . The bathroom smelled of strawberries and vanilla from my bubble bath and the one candle I could find. My whole body starts to instantly relax when my phone goes off.
*Buzz Buzz*

Noah's face pops up! It's a FaceTime. I don't even care that I'm in a bath right now I just want to see his face. I open it as fast as I could without it filling out of my hands and in the tub.

"Hey Noah" I look like a crazy person with this huge lopsided bun on my head.

"Hey Shelley, looking good!" He said it with that sexy smirk of his.

I started to blush which made me miss him more, he's the only one to really make me blush.

"Noah! I love you so much did you know that? I've really really missed you this week. I found out why Rachel really broke up with lee it's because she moving away and made everything else up." I hadn't realized I said all that in one breath.

"Woah Elle that was a lot to take in. Poor guy, does he know know? Yeah I know how much you love me but I love you more." He just knows how to make my heart melt.

Before I could say anything else to Noah there was a knock on my bathroom door. I yelled out saying dad and brads name but instead it was Lee. I told Noah I would call him back before I go to bed.

Lee starts yelling at me to hurry and telling me he knows the truth.

Poor Elle. Hiding a secret from lee like this killed her.
Comment/Vote what chapters you liked