please Read!

Ok first of all :
Adult Helpline: 0808 801 0677
Studentline: 0808 801 0811
Youthline: 0808 801 0711 

Second of all:

I'm so sorry for this guys. I might have "killed" Paul there but I did do it for a couple of reasons

1. I was unhappy with how I portrayed eating disorders.

    The first three or so chapters were alright but after a while, when my own issues were getting better, I sort of forgot how I felt to be in the position Paul was. And I found it hard to set it in the 60s where help wasn't so available.

  2. I got myself into a hole

    When he went to hospital I sorta fucked myself over, I didn't have as much freedom to write as before I had mainly focused on it hding a secret but as soon as he was hospitalised I had to change everything.

  3. I wanted to make a new eating disorder fic (and possibly do a sequal go this book)

  I want to do one where its in the 50s and stuff seeing as I think that will be easier to write for me. Additionally Paul may be fished out but I don't know. Its up to all of you!

  4. I don't know enough about eating disorder treatment.

   Once Paul was hospitalised I really didn't know how he would be treated and so on so I had to do a lot of googling and I was overall scared that I wasn't portraying the recovery process properly.

  Random note:

  Send me some prompts if you have anything you'd like me to write and also share your thoughts on a sequal to this! (or a differed ED fic)

   Thank you so much for the support and love you all gave this fic! You're what encourages me to write and I generally appreciate you all so much!