Chapter 1: On the Road

The bright flashing lights, music blaring and the sight of my blonde haired boyfriend smiling was all I needed to make me happy. I just got on tour with R5 this morning and as much as I love watching Ross perform, I couldn't wait to spend time with him after the show. I couldn't help but smile every time he looked to the side of the stage to give me a little wink.

"Goodnight Chicago, we love you!!" Ross blared into the microphone throwing his towel into the audience which made all the girls go crazy.

Ross ran off the stage right into my arms causing my whole body to lose it.

"Hey baby. Did you enjoy the show?" He kisses my forehead holding me very close.
"Of course I did! I love watching you play."
"You just like watching his hip thrusts." Rocky stated as he quickly tried to run by before Ross shoved him away.

We all went back into their dressing room to pack up before heading back on the bus. "Jess I'm so excited to finally have you here. We can spend all day together tomorrow catching up." Rydel exclaimed. "Woah Rydel, slow down. Jess is my girlfriend and I had stuff planned all day tomorrow." I looked at Ross smiling so hard not knowing that he already had our day planned out to spend together. "Okay fine but when we hit Miami in a few days, she's all mine." Rydel said loudly making sure it was aware. Rydel and I are best friends and have been since I started dating Ross, so of course I wanted to spend time with her. However, being with Ross is what is really on my mind and I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Once everyone was on the bus, they all went to the back to play cards but Ross playfully threw me in his bunk thinking it was the funniest thing, however I did too.

"Ross what are you doing?" I couldn't stop laughing. "Baby I'm so tired and I don't wanna sleep alone. So you are sleeping with me." How could I say no? He laid right next to me and I moved closer until my head was cradled in his neck.

" I am really happy you are here Jess. I missed you so much."
"I missed you more."

He kissed me causing instant butterflies in my stomach. Every time he kissed me my world lit up. He made me so happy. Sometimes I wish we could
share that with the world.

We talked about everything we did the last month of not seeing each other until we both slowly fell asleep to the soothing movement of the bus.

**This chapter is super short but I needed a way to get the plot moving. Tell me what you guys think of it so far please:):) I am going to keep updating as soon as I can:)