Small explination that I might not leave up forever

Things to realize in cbnb!

In some jikook anti's wont love this statement but...
Jungkook was in love with Jimin. Thats why he was hard on yoongi. Its why he beat himself up so heavily. Jimins mom knew it too. Its why she took care of him like he's her own. Jimin and Yoongi were deeply in love, but Jungkook had some hidden feelings for Jimin stashed away. Thats also why Taehyung made Jungkook think of him. As Taehyung slowly became his closest friend, he also caught feelings. The growth of this relationship was meant to be just like how Jungkook grew to love Jimin. And the second he was willing to admit it was Jimin that he lost, that was when he was finally able to let the romantic feelings he had for Jimin go and accept the romantic feelings he had for Taehyung

Also!
When I said Yoongi was broken but Jungkook was only cracked.
Jk is NOT the same as Yoongi. 
As you saw in the story they handled their pain very, very differently.

(I originally had a yoonseok spin off but the lack of success in it caused me to unpublish it. In that story you see the pain hes really in post rejecting hoseok. )

Back to CBNB:

Jk was in pain too and Im not justifying it, but he allowed himself to grieve and then let himself slowly heal. Even with being in love with Jimin he slowly fell for Taehyung. Yoongi didn't let Jimins passing get him down at first. He ignored it until he just got too bad. This is why when hoseok finally confessed he BROKEdown and said he could never love anyone again. At that point Yoongi felt there was no hope. Jungkooks willingness to let Taehyung into his life is why he was only cracked. Taehyung swooped in and was a friend to Jungkook and made sure the crack didn't end up getting worse. He held Jungkook together as tightly as he could. Yoongi didn't allow anyone the ability to do the same for him. He went on with that crack and it gradually got bigger and bigger in front of everyone then one day he finally just snapped and broke into pieces. Thats the difference. Letting those feelings manifest vs not letting them. Thats what the cracking really is.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

PS: Im not adding/making this up btw. This has always been apart of the plotline but I felt like nobody every really caught these things bc i portrayed them badly.
I use to have so so so SO many drafts for this book. It originally had a LOT of different things to it.