Chapter 20: You Took Everything From Me

Word Count: 1K

Your Point of View

Cas snapped his fingers and the restraints holding Dean and Sam back disappeared. Sam's unconscious body fell forward and hit the ground with a thud. Dean started to untangle himself.

You took the First Blade and slashed Cas's chest, causing him to fall. You left him behind and advanced towards Dean. He picked up an angel blade and looked at you. His face worn with emotion and despair. You threw the first punch and hit him across the face.

He defended himself and fought back. When you had attacked him in the past because of the Mark, he never once fought back because he was worried about hurting you. You didn't know what to think of it now, but you didn't care.

He punched you in the ribs and twisted your arm behind your back, forcing the blade to release from your grasp. He pushed you forward, onto the ground. You turned to stand back up but his fist came down at you, from above, with a strong punch, knocking you unconscious.

Dean's Point of View

Dean ran over to Sam. Cas followed. "What happened to him?" Cas asked.

"Damian injected him with djinn poison. You have to save him!" Dean said.

He looked over and saw Damian walking up from the back of the room.

"Good luck with that." Damian said sarcastically as he got closer to Dean.

"I'm gonna kill you." Dean threatened with snarky confidence.

"Is that so? Because as of right now, you're 0 for 2, buddy."

"Well if you're sooooooo confident, come at me." Dean teased.

Damian threw his arms out, sending electric shocks through the air towards Dean, but once they hit him nothing happened.

"Ow." Dean said as he crumpled over in pain, but he then began to laugh as he stood back up. "Nah, I'm just messing with you."

"What the hell?" Damian looked down as his hands and tried again. Nothing happened. "How're you doing that?"

Dean stepped closer to him. "I've got an angel watching over you." He then stabbed Damian's side with the angel blade, causing him to fall weak in the knees.

They looked directly at each other, the blade still inserted in his body.

"You took everything from me. Everything! And now I'm gonna take everything from you! I'm gonna take away the one thing you care more about than making Y/N go dark side... Yourself!" Dean then quickly drew the blade from his body before forcefully stabbing him in the heart. Damian yelled out as red and orange sparks shot through his body. His lifeless body collapsed onto the floor.

Dean turned around and saw Y/N raging toward him.

Your Point of View

"Winchester!" You screamed in anger. The First Blade was back in your hand, and the Mark was lit up like a Christmas tree. Cas used his power to fling you back, away from Dean. You were thrown into a cement wall. You went to stand up when Dean shoved you back against the wall. One of his arms holding each of your shoulders.

You looked at Dean in fury. You could see the frustration on his face, and the sadness in his eyes.

"Y/N, listen to me." He talked while you struggled against him, but he just kept pushing you back. "You have to stop this. You don't have to do this anymore. Damian's dead."

"I don't care." You spat back. "I like myself like this. It's more pure... More powerful."

"Y/N, come on. I know that's not true. I know there's a part of you that wants to fight this."He argued.

"Actually there isn't."

"Just drop the blade. Y/N, drop the blade."

"Not a chance in hell." You said.

Sam came up from behind Dean. "Oh heya Sammy. Nice to see ya up and about." He acknowledged with a mocking smile.

Sam grabbed your right wrist. "Dean, you sure you want you to do this?" He asked.

"Just do it." He confirmed.

Sam broke your wrist, forcing you to drop the blade.

You growled like a rabid animal and was more angry than you had ever been before.

"Y/N! STOP IT!" Dean yelled.

"NO!" You screamed back.

"Cas! Do it." He demanded.

You squirmed to get away as Cas moved closer to you. He put his hand on the side of your head and it felt as if a weight had been lifted from you. That devilish feeling completely subsided, and you felt like your old self.

Dean looked deep into your eyes. "Y/N? Can you hear me?" He asked softly.

"Yeah." You said weakly.

"Okay, good. I need you to listen to me very carefully. Right now Cas is absorbing the power of the Mark so that you can think clearly, but we don't have long. When it comes back through you, you have to fight it. You have to take control. Do you understand?"

"Ye-Yeah. Yes." You took a deep breath in.

"You ready?" You nodded but Cas didn't let go.

"Cas? CAS?!" Sam yelled. There was no response from him. Sam forcefully ripped his arm from you, and Cas's consciousness came back to the surface. "You okay?" Dean asked. Cas nodded shakily, as he fell into Sam.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You collapsed after Cas let the Mark's influence flowing back into you.

You were fighting the Mark inside yourself. Dean's words telling you to fight kept going on a loop in your head, which pushed you even harder.

"Y/N!"

Dean's voice pierced your mind, letting your eyes open. Your breathing was deep and heavy.

"Dean?" you had a light smile on your face. you placed your hands on his body, making sure he was real.

"It's okay, Y/N." He embraced you in a tight hug. you nuzzled your head into his shoulder as you softly began to tear up. "It's over. I'm here." He caressed your back to try and help you calm down.