I Need You.... Literally | part 1

------------Part 1--------

Hey I'm Paul, and this is about my love life, which isn't too impressive right now. The girl I like, Sarah, won't give me a second look; but that's not the worst part. You see, Sarah is the one of the least prettiest girl in the WHOLE school, and all my mates take the piss out of me for having a crush on her!

Right now I'm chilling in the chill area on the school grounds with my friend Matt.

"Fuck you, Matt!" I yelled.

'Oh come on Paul! She's UGLY as fuck, and you know it!' he replied smirking, "Seriously, what do see in Sarah?"

I gazed up at the sky but quickly shielded my eyes from the blinding sun.

"I don't know man...", I replied. 'Sarah's... different... there is just something amazing about her that I can't pick out... you know?"

Matt's face went blank. Of course he didn't know- he didn't give a shit about anything except perving on girls he's never met before- speaking of which, a group of cheerleaders came passing by.

"Oh yeah that's what I'm talking about!!", Matt exclaimed while staring at the bouncing tits of the sexy cheerleaders.

I wasn't looking at them; my thoughts were still on Sarah. We've been friends since we were four and now here we are, seventeen years old and-

"Hey lover-boy! Snap out of it and turn around!!", says Matt, almost ferociously.

I quickly turn around and see Sarah standing in the distance. Her silky black hair waving in the wind and her perfect teeth showing off with her smile.

Wait... Who the fuck is that?! And what the FUCK IS HE DOING?!

A guy just walked up to Sarah and... and... kissed her!

"Who is that punk?!" I asked Matt with a dangerous tone in my voice.

Before he could answer I saw the mysterious dude getting slapped full on is the face...

He isn't her boyfriend?! I get up and storm towards him clamping my fists tightly with rage. I finally make it to him and mutter the words: 'perverted creep', before punching him right there in the jaw.

He stumbles backwards but he was stronger than he looks.

"WHO IS THIS FUCKER?!", he yells with rage.

Shit... I'm dead. I might as well go down brave...

"Im someone trying to save an innocent girl from your sick mind", I said courageously, "And I don't give a fuck what you do to me as long as Sarah doesn't get hurt!"

"Well aren't you a little charmer?" mocks the mystery guy. 'You prefer the lovey-dovey crap and I love punching idiots".

I smirked and said, "I didn't know you had the ability to punch yourself".

I heard Sarah laugh at my witty remark- a laugh that would light up any room. This felt amazing! I had made Sarah laugh for the first time. I felt like I had completed an important part of my love life! Now I have to make my next move.....

------