Forced Love with a bit of feeling

Once again Im so sorry for the late post. I had a research paper that I had to work on. Please enjoy the story and keep supporting me! - Author

*The Next Day*

(Morning at the big house. Mina woke up early to get their lunch ready. Now gonna wake up Chaeyoung)

Mina's POV

"Chaeng," I said softly as I sat next to Chaeng. "Wake up. Breakfast is ready."

I stared at her face. Her face looks so cute and soft. I ended up staring at her lips. They look so soft. I hit my cheeks. What the hell am I thinking! Me hitting my cheeks made a pretty loud sound that sounded like a slap which then woke up Chaeng.

I was still facing her and when she got up from the sound of the "slap" our faces got close. Really close. They were centimeters apart. We blushed like crazy.

Chaeng still worried because she heard a slap sound cupped my cheeks, "Are you ok? I heard a slap sound."

"I'm fine no one got slapped."

It got quiet. We were still in the same position. Our lip- uh faces centimeters apart and Chaeng's hand on my cheek. It looked like she was about to kiss me. We never actually got our first kiss. Ever. After a few seconds Chaeng scooted back.

"Uh. Oh um sorry." She said shyly. It was so cute.

"Uh.. lets eat breakfast. Breakfast is ready already so.. yeah." I said as I was getting up.

"Ima get ready first then i'll go down." said Chaeng as she got up and headed to the shower.

I headed down stairs and prepared our lunch for later. Minutes later I saw Chaeng wearing ripped jeans and a white top with her circle glasses. Oh my god she is so cute. I thought as I took a glance at her. How can someone look so cute while wearing just normal clothes. Maybe it's the glasses. (Sure 😏)

No Ones POV

They started to eat. It was quiet again. Should I start the conversation. Uh.. gisownzlfjalebcods. Mina thought. "So..." Chae looked at Mina "You look really cute Chaeng."Chae had food in her mouth and started coughing when she heard that. She drank some water so then everything was fine. Mina giggled. Mina checked her watch and it was about time for them to leave to go to school. "Chaeng let's go to school." Chae nodded and got her stuff. Mina got her stuff and the lunches and gave Chae hers. Then they started walking to school holding each other's hand. They're getting use to it now.

As they were walking to school they heard someone call Chae.

"Chae unnie!"

They looked back and saw Somi waving. Somi ran to her cub unnie and hugged her. Somi is a touchy person. Or hug-gy person. Or maybe it's just to Chaeyoung. 😏 A few minutes later the rest of their friends came and the 10 of them headed to class.

As they were walking Somi linked arms with Chae. (Clingy person) Mina who was on the other side of Chae was holding her hand. Chae didn't really care because she was use to Somi being a clingy person and well holding Mina's hand and yeah.

Mina's POV

I was holding Chaeng's hand cause well we have too. Then out of no where Somi linked arms with My Chaeng! Uh... I mean Chaeng's arm. Anyways. Chaeng didn't care. It's not like I care but that kind of hurt me. We got to class and class started.

(Lunch) No Ones POV

"You guys wanna go to the cafeteria now?" asked Jeong as she got up. We all headed to the cafeteria. As they were headed there MiChaeng were able to tell that Sana last checking Tzuyu out. When they got there the people with lunch got a table while the others got their lunch from the lunch lady.

Chae, Mina, Tzuyu, and Sana sat at a table and started eating.
Then Out of the blue Sana spoke. "Tzuyu your cute."

At the same time the others arrived and was able to hear everything. Everyone was surprised by the sudden confession. Mina who had something in her mouth started choking on her food. Luckily Chae was there. Tzuyu wasn't too surprised.

"I know." Tzu said while eating her lunch. Sana giggled and continued eating her food. Everyone sat down and ate their food quietly.

FFW (fast forward... you know their song... ok whatever)
*School is over*

Chae and Mina we're both tired and went home right after school. They got home and dropped there stuff at the couch. Chae went upstairs to their room while rubbing her eye, "Mina I'm tired ima sleep."

"Chae Ima be there in like a few minutes cause I wanna sleep too. Ima just clean up real quick." Mina said loudly so Chae could hear.

When Mina finished cleaning up she headed to their room and went in. When she got in she saw a cute baby cub sleeping soundly. 💤 Mina went to the bed table that was near Chae to charge her phone. As she did she stopped to look at Chae. She's so cute. She looks like a really cute tiger cub. Mina got a little closer to her face. She started blushing. As she got closer she kissed Chae's forehead. She quickly went to the other side of the bed and went to sleep. She didn't want to show herself blushing even tho no one else was there except the sleeping tiger cub.

Chaeyoung's POV

I went upstairs and to our room I went. God I'm so tired. I said to myself as I went ploof on the bed. So comfy. I then tried to fall asleep but before I could sleep I heard someone opening the door. Probably Mina. I ignored it until I heard footsteps coming to my side of the bed. I took a peek and saw Mina charging her phone. Again I ignored it until I felt something on my forehead. I felt a pair of soft lips on my forehead. I took another peek and saw Mina was so close to me. She kissed my forehead!!! I started blushing but luckily she went to the other side of the best fast so she
wasnt able to see me blushing like crazy. What was that?!??! She can't know that I was awake during this that would be way to awkward for us.

Ahhh!! I know this is a super late update. Well for me at least. I'm so sorry!! I had to do my research paper and I have church every weekend. Also this chapter was pretty crappy sorry for that. 🙃 please comment and vote! This chapter was also pretty short sorry. The next chapter will have some pretty good stuff tho. Also I included SaTzu 😄.