Chapter 10

TRINITYS POV

The man was sitting in the chair smiling. He looked my way but I couldn't see his eyes just the way his face turned. Than he looked over to Doll. She starred at him.

"Well, hello ladies. Its nice to see you two again." I said nothing neither did Doll. We just starred at him. "No ones going to talk? Do any of you remember me?"

"No, but you could tell us. Thank you." Doll said with too much attitude. I didn't want her to get burned again so I looked at her to see if she was looking my way but she wasn't. She was starring at the mystery man.

  "I'll describe myself and you tell me if you remember me or not. Deal?"

"Deal." I said before Doll could say anything.

"Well we grew up together. I saw you 2 everyday and I was around y'all all the time."

"You sound like every fake hoe that walked our way. Next." I just laughed at Doll, like we were being tortured and she still wanted to be rude.

The mystery man took a deep breath and continued. "I have the perfect chocolate brown skin."

"You one of my ex niggas?" Doll had a smurk on her face.

"I'm 6'2."

"Ummm, Bob. The crack head man!" I laughed, this girl was enjoying this. The man turned so quickly to face Doll.

"Look you little bitch, stop playing around. I hold your life in my hands."

"Well, someone sounds angy." Doll and I erupted into laughter this girl said 'angy' like she just doesn't care anymore.

The man stood up and went to a wall in the far back corner of the room. Lights came on all over the place. I looked over at him and my jaw just hit the floor. It was Lawrence! Lawrence was Ryan's baby brother.

"Lawrence?"

"Hey Doll. Hey Tiga. You 2 never gave me a chance."

"Dude when we were 16 you were like 7, what the hell man? You kidnapped us because we never gave you a chance?" I laughed in his face. Pathetic if you ask me.

"No, because I will make you two see that I am a good guy. I'll give you anything you want I'll treat you right."

"Uhh, nigga. Did you forget the part when you kidnapped us? We are here against our will. We are here because your obsessed with 2 girls that you will never have."

"Dont you say that you stupid bitch." Lawrence hit Doll across her face. His knuckles hit her lips and the blood started to flow from her bottom lip. She spat at him and laughed again.

"That weak ass hit, really? I been through hell and back you can't do anything else to break me down. Your nothing but a kid still. What are you like 20 now?"

"Your nothing now. Dope Head." He starred daggers at her but she just smiled politely.

"I may be a whore, a slut, and maybe even a bitch but I ain't a dope head, your mama was tho. You remember little Lawrence? How your mama would beat you? How she would make you wear those old dirty shoes because she didn't want to buy new ones? Because she spent all the money on her men? You remember how you got locked outside your house for 4 days before your mother never even noticed that you were missing and she still didn't care, she just needed you to go buy some milk. You remember-"

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up! Just shut up. You are one stupid bitch. You dirty whore."

"You want this dirty whore tho, dont you?"

Lawrence ran toward Doll but I yelled his name before he could do anything. Although me and Doll never truley made up he wasn't about to hit her when she had no way of defending herself. Not if I could stop it.

"Maybe we never gave you the time of day because your a coward. You tied us up. Now your expect us to want you? The lies in your head are funny."

"You have too much too loose Tiga, I would shut up if I were you."

"Ive lost everything there is to loose, my wife, my beautiful baby and my family. Nothing else too loose." I fought back the tears as I thought about my family, the family that I wasn't going to see again.

"Goodbye ladies. I have business to handle." I watched him as he left the room. As soon as the door closed Doll broke down.

"I can't do this Trinity. I can't stay here."

"Think China! Just think! You have beautiful children and a best friend who will continue to have your back."

"Best friend?"

"I'll always be your best friend, I was stupid to choose a nigga over the girl that I grew up with and love, like my own little sister."

"And I was stupid to fuck up something that I never wanted to loose."

JAYDE'S POV

I sat in the car after getting the kids buckled in. I sat there how was I supposed to take care of these kids?

Okay we're going to go back to my hotel and see what you kids have to wear so we can get y'all changed and than we can go for ice cream and laser tag."

"I've never been to Laser tag. Is it fun?" Asked Trinity.

"Um.... YESS! Its like the best thing ever. There's bumper cars, bowling isles, and best of all a big room where you can play laser tag." Amiry was too excited to talk about her favorite place. She kept going on and on about the small games and the prizes till we got to the hotel. Amiry and Trinity kept talking about Laser Tag, while Alicia helped me with other kids and get their bags in our hotel room. The worse thing ever is trying to get 6 kids in an elevator. I couldn't yell because they werent mines and i didn't want to scare them. I just said everything 40, times until they listened.

The next Chapter will have much more. Sorry I'm taking forever! Comment &&' Vote. <3