Living In England (Hetalia fanfic. Sequel to Living With England)

Okay so... YAY! Living In England is hererererere!!! And Year 12 is like, 16-17 years old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I used to rule the world,

Seas would rise when I gave the word,

Now in the morning I sleep alone,

Sweep the streets I used to own.”

I always sang when I was nervous. And right now, I was nervous.

The driver looked in his rear view mirror at me before speaking. “Elizabeth, are you okay?”

I nodded my head. “Just nervous Teddy.” His voice calmed me down a little and helped ease away my anxiety. I really loved his accent also. It was my favorite accent it the world. A good ol’ Korean accent.

I’m in England, with a Korean named Teddy, I mean, how awesome can things get? Okay, so his names really not Teddy. It’s actually Dae Hyun Seo. But try getting a five year old to pronounce that, it’s not easy. I’m not saying I’m five, bitch please, but I’ve known Teddy a LONG time. He’s like family to me. At the moment him and my Aunt Rebecca (aka Becca) were my best friends.

Pulling up to the side of the street Teddy stopped the car and got out. I peered out my window at the building that loomed up above. A was a huge castle like structure that was a little to gothic for my taste, happened to be my new home for the year. Joy. I was startled when my car door open and it took me a second to realize that Teddy had opened it for me. Grumbling to myself I stepped out.

“Liz,” Teddy said in a warning voice. “Ladies do not mutter to themselves.”

I shot him a glare before crossing my arms over my chest. “Hmmf. Ladies also don’t wear guy short under dresses but I don’t see anyone complaining.”

He let out a soft chuckle that made me smile. “It’s good to see you again Elizabeth.” He said.

“Good to see you too Teddy,” Taking a step closer to him I reached my arms out and wrapped them around him in a hug. “Oh, and can you do me a favor.”

Pulling back he looked at me with mild confusion. “Of course.”

“Take me to Korea with you!” I pleaded clasping my hands together and looking him in the eyes with desperation.

“No.”

I snorted and straightened up. “Well that was a fast response.” I commented.

Placing his hand on the top of my head he smiled down at me. I wasn’t short but he was still taller than me. It’s kind of annoying actually. “Maybe when you finish Year 12 I’ll take you to visit my family for the summer.”

The biggest grin spread across my face then. “Yes!” I cheered at I fist pumped.

He chuckled lightly before taking a step back from me. “We best be on our way ma’am.” He said bowing.

I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore his formalities. See, he was a subordinate for my father. My father wasn’t in London so he wanted Teddy to keep an eye on me since he couldn’t. There was a story behind it but… I’ll probably get to that later. Walking next to him I passed through the open gates to the school and started walking up the path to the entrance doors. Trees surrounded us and I pulled my jacket tighter around myself from the cold, wondering how Teddy bribed me to wear this cursed dress. He probably said he’ll buy me something Hetalia related or send me candy while I’m at this hell hole. Spacing out I didn’t even realize that we had walked into the building. The sudden warmth snapped me out of my trance as I reached up to flick a brown strand of hair that fell into my face.

“Elizabeth!” I looked up to find a lady dressed in a navy blue formal working skirt and jacket speed walking up to me fast as she could in her high heels and outfit. She was smiling ear to ear and I couldn’t help but smile back.

“Aunt Becca!” I yelped as we embraced each other in a hug.

Pulling back she grabbed my face and looked me over. “How have you been, darling? I hope those bloody American’s weren’t too hard on you.” She said. I couldn’t tell if she was serious or joking.

“I’m fine Aunty. Don’t worry.” I assured her.

Taking a step back she looked me over. “Hmm. You have an American accent; we’ll have to change that. And let me guess, you’re wearing boy shorts?” She raised an accusing eyebrow at me.

I put my hands up defensively. “Hey. They’re comfortably.”

She shook her head with a smile. “I’ve missed you, darling.”

“I missed you too.” Hugging once more she kissed me on the cheek, leaving a mark of bright red lip stick. I didn’t even bother to wipe it off.

She ushered us into a hall and then stopped outside a room. Turning to us she dropped into a whisper. “The opening ceremony is about to start. Find a seat and I’ll meet you after wards,” Kissing me of the forehead she walked down the hall and stopped outside another room. “Oh, and Teddy,” She said looking back at us. “Wipe the lipstick off her. It would be bloody embarrassing for the first impression of her to be a crazy American with lipstick on her face.” With that she entered the door.

I let out a small giggle as Teddy peered down at me. Reaching into his breast pocket he pulled out a handkerchief and started wiping at my face lightly. “Okay. Teddy. Teddy. Teddy! It’s good already!” I yelled at him as he continued cleaning my face.

With a sigh he stopped and smiled at me. “Beautiful like always.”

I returned the smiled. “Why thank you my good sir. It seems to come naturally.” Doing a curtsy I straightened and faced the door. Gulping I looked back at Teddy who gave me an encouraging nod. Reaching my hand out I opened up the door and stepped through. The first thing I heard was my Aunts voice booming through the room. Of course she was up on the stage, talking to the new students. That would be because she was the principle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not my best work. I realize that. But it's late and I'm tired and just got off a plane this morning and hungry and yeah... BUT I will try to plan out what all happens in the story more so it will actually makes sense :D

And don't worry... Elizabeth is still Elizabeth. Age hasn't changed her that much. Just give her a change to get in the mood where she's not surrounded by people she loves xD