The sad yet fun life of lyla jones

It happened when i was 6. It was a rainy night, lightning shooting across the sky, thunder booming. And then theres me enjoying the pitter patter of the rain awaiting the return of my parents. They left to go to a meeting with a very important person, whose name i do not know, he seemed very scary looking, and buff.

Boom!

I jumped at the sound of it. 

Knock Knock!

"Lady lyla? Are you awake miss?" One of the maids asked.

"Yes." I replied. Then got out of bed and opened the door, only to see her face filled with sorrow. "What is the matter sophie?"

Sophie looked up at me with tears in her eyes. My heart started pounding. I was wondering what could the issue be.

"Lady Lyla its the masters..." she answered with tears streaking down her face.

My heart started pounding even more not wanting to hear what she had to say and then at the same time curious even though i knew i would come to regret it later on.

"What? What's happened to them sophie?" I asked.

"T-They've passed away." She choked out.

I froze processing in my mind what she just said. Not believing a word she just told me. Wait if i dont believe it then why am i crying?

I couldnt hold it in any more i fell to the ground and started sobbing uncontrollably. Sophie held me and started patting my head. 

"NO! NO THEY'RE NOT DEAD THEY CANT BE! JUST WATCH THEY ARE GONNA COME UPSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!" I yelled knowing by myself that what i said wasnt true. And another part of me whishing i am right.

I pushed sophie away and ran down the hall and down the stairs not listening to her screaming my name, also not caring at the same time. I had to find them, no, i will find them.

The tears woudlnt stop. i pushed the front doors open and stepped out into the rain and ran down the path and into the empty street. 

"MOM! DAD! PLEASE ANSWER ME!" I fell to the ground not caring that im soaking wet. "Please. Please dont leave me." i whispered. 

Screech!

"Lyla what are you doing in the rain get back inside." It was my uncle and aunt. I knew they would come. They dont even care that they're dead, they are loving this they just want the money because once my parents die they will get the inheritance. I hate them, no i dispise them. 

"Lady lyla please i know youre sad but please come back inside please." Sophie came out, umbrella in hand. 

I looked at the people before me. I will not live with them i want my parents but i cant have them. They left me, in the hands of these people im supposed to call "family".

I shook my head and ran into the forest. Not caring where i was going i just ran where my feet took me. I looked up and saw it was a full moon. One of my bones cracked. 

I scream in pain. More of my bones started cracking and i fell to the ground screaming in agony. 

Then the pain stopped and i opened my eyes. My body was still numb but no more pain. I tried looking at my hands but what i saw next truly shocked me. I had paws instead of hands and feet.

I tried to scream but all that came out was a howl. Wait what? A howl?

I was so confused but it seemed all my senses had been heightened. I heard a twig snap. My head snappped up to the noise. 

It was my parents friend.

"Welcome to my world Lyla Jones." He said.

This day has been too much for me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well hi there i dont know if this is a good story or not or if i should keep going on it but if i get at least 5 likes on it i might write a second chapter so please help with that. Thank you lovely people and good night.