Casting Call

Lyra Hansson wouldn't exactly call herself an actor - she was just excellent at lying. A simple blink of one of her bright green eyes, a pout from her strawberry pink lips, and any word that escaped her mouth not only would you believe, but you'd obey.

When her talented tongue almost lands her in juvie, her parents decide that transferring towns would be the best way to try to keep their troublesome daughter in check.

Enter wannabe director Miller Connery, a homeschooled nearly college freshman desperate to find a subject for his semester film project. When Lyra accidentally stumbles in on his casting call, she's intriguing (and annoying enough) for him to immediately pick her for the role.

It was only supposed to be a simple expose.

But what is one to do when they start to think of kissing the lips behind the camera?

Copyright © 2013 by Livia Davidson. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the publisher or author, except in the case of a reviewer, who may quote brief passages to the purpose of making critical articles or in a review.

authors note: wooooo so i haven't written in forever. yikes. it's about time i got back in the game. this story is supposed to blend the two things i think i love most in life; humor, film-making, and two people unwillingly falling for each other. i think it's bound to go swimmingly, don't you?start date:

july 6. 2014cover credit:

the lovely @-sykes