Chapter 3

This part begins a week after Hermione escaped Thomas's and is staying at Ron's.

Please like it up and follow <3

--

Hermione stepped out of the shower nervously, a towel wrapped around her. She hurried to her room, the spare bedroom. She put on a bra and underwear, then a pair of sweat shorts and navy blue crop top that read "Hogwarts Alumni". She blow dried her hair and went to knock on Ron's door.

"Come in," came Ron's voice.

Hermione awkwardly walked in.

She couldn't help but gasp when she saw Ron wearing no shirt, and just a pair of plaid pajama pants.

"Um. Hi?" She said.

"Hi."

He must have noticed her gasp and staring, so he instantly got up.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Ron."

"I shouldn't have-you just-"

"Ron, it's okay! I kinda like it." Hermione said grinning.

"Okay...well in that case..."

They both laughed and Ron patted the bed beside him.

"Sit."

Hermione sat awkwardly for a few moments.

Then Ron said, "Mione? I, uh, invited Harry, Luna, Neville, and Ginny over for tomorrow. Is that okay?"

Hermione raised her eyebrows.

"Of course, Ron. It's your house."

"No." He said, holding my face in his hands. "You're my guest."

Hermione's heart raced. Was this just friendly?

"I-okay. It's great, Ron. I'm really excited."

He smiled.

"Perfect."

She stared at his lips until she thinks he notices.

"Sorry."

"No, it's okay, really." Ron was looking at her lips, too.

In a second, Ron delicately presses his lips against Hermione's. It's not harsh, or even hungry. It is so kind, so soft, she melts into him. Hermione kisses him back hungrily and their soft kiss turns into a heated make out.

Hermione felt his abs and ruffled her hands through his hair. Ron trailed kisses down her neck and along her collarbones. Her croptop showed skin, but not enough.

They rolled until Hermione was straddling Ron. He slipped her croptop off, and she shimmied his sweatpants and boxers off. Seeing his length, he was huge. Ron, slipping his thumbs under the waist band of both her sweats and underwear, glanced at Hermione.

"Is this too much, love?"

"No-" Hermione moaned as his fingers skimmed her center. "It's perfect."

"I have permission? To go...all the way?"

"Yes."

He pulled off her underwear and shorts, then unhinged her bra and threw it across the room, so that her considerably huge breasts fell in his face.

He gave them a little attention, nibbling and sucking on each in turn.

"All right?"

"Yes-" She moaned.

Ron positioned herself over her entrance, gave her a kiss, and pushed in. Hermione moaned again.

After a while, Hermione felt herself reaching climax.

She screamed in pleasure when she orgasmed and they stopped, panting and Ron gently kissing her.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

--

That one was long lol

Please like + comment + follow!

<33