(1)

--

"Say 'thank you , oppa'"

--

Y/n POV

"Ugh why did he have to cheat on me?" Suzy said while drinking onto her soju.

"You're too pretty for Him?" I replied drunk and laughing while taking a sip of my beer.

"True" she said laughing , drunk.

"Ooo its over..let's go!" I said, still drunk.

We interlocked our arms together as we went out of the club while many other people were staring at us with disgust but we just shrugged it off.

We , unknowingly , went to a cafe.

"Oo look at that cute boy there" I say , still drunk.

"Ooo that guy is hot! You should go kiss him" Suzy said laughing drunkily (I made that up XD )

"Ooo you think so?" I replied laughing like a maniac.

"Oh yes , you should. He will totally fall for you" Suzy said laughing.

"Oh then I'll go!" I say walking side to side.

I walked up to the guy.

"Hey"

"H-" but before he could continue , I kissed him in the lips and laughed.

I then walked away.

"Oh that was great!" Suzy said.

"I know , I know" I said laughing.

--

~ RINGGG ~

My alarm bell rang.

I shut it off and woke up.

Was I drunk last night? If yes , then I'm sober :)

I basically live alone , because parents live overseas and they will basically never come to meet me cuz they wanted to sell me. I know , crazy right?

So I , being stubborn , refused. And they decided to leave me alone so I have a simple alarm clock.

I went to the washroom and got changed up. And decided to wear something really really good today.

Why? Cuz I'll be now living alone in my own small apartment.

I really really wanted to have a roommate.

I had asked Suzy if she would live with me but she said that her parents won't be happy without her.

So I decided to buy myself a new apartment , because who loves to live alone , right?

But the best news is , the building is right beside suzy's home.

Now you guys might be thinking "why go to live in an apartment , when youre gonna live alone anyway?"

Well...I asked the ahjumma if I could have a roommate and she said that I would be having one.

I was really really happy but....I don't know if its gonna be a boy or a girl.
I just shrugged it off tho. A roommate is a roommate.

I then got off my old house and sold it off.

I got in a taxi and reached my destination.

I walked up to my apartment and opened it up with the keys which I had. Ahjumma told me that there will be a spare key for the roommate.

I need to remember that , what if I'm reading a 18+ wattpad story and she just barge in and sees It? Awkwarddd.

I went in and observed the apartment and it , sure as heck , was beautiful.

I sat onto the couch , lazy to observe more , and turned on the TV.

"news? Boring" I say about to change the channel.

But as I was about to change the channel , the door barged open.

I quickly straightened myself and was about to introduce myself when I noticed it was a guy.

And that guy...he looked kinda familiar tho....

I just shrugged it off "hey , I'm y/n. Nice to meet you. I'm your new roommate" I say finally bowing down after finishing.

"You...?" He asked.

"What?" I ask him confused.

"Aren't you the one who kissed me yesterday?" He asked.

I looked at him confused and then everything struck me on what happend yesterday.

"Oh-" I quickly hide my face through embarrassment.

"Haha" he said sarcastically. "move." He said before pushing me aside.

I fell down on the floor with a loud thud

He just laughed at me and sat down on the couch like it was his home for more than 3 years.

I quickly got up and rubbed my butt because it was hurting a lot.

He laughed again and adjusted himself on the couch and took the remote from the table. He switched on the TV and sighed in relief.

I rolled my eyes and went to my bedroom.

That guy is already a jerk. F.M.L

I closed the door of the bedroom and
Jumped onto the bed.

Why did I have to have him as my roommate. Ugh. This is so embarrassing.

I eventually fell asleep unknowingly.

--

"Hey wake up!"

I heard someone say. I rubbed my eyes and woke up.

The same guy , my roommate , was standing in front of me.

With....FOOD!

I quickly woke up and snatched the food from him.

"*slurp* food!" I say before hogging onto it.

"Yah! Are you not going to thank me?" He asks sitting down beside me.

"Pfftt why? You havent made this" I say muching onto the food.

"I did" he said proudly.

"Oh really" I asked

He nods smiling.

Gummy smile. Cute.

"I'm proud of u" I say eating.

Ah tasty.

"No thanks?" He asked again.

"No" I say.

He snatched the tray of food from me.

"Nooooo!" I say clutching onto my heart in a dramatic way.

"Say 'thank you , oppa' " he said smirking.

"You're not even older than me" I say pouting.

"How old are you?" He asks me.

"234" I reply smiling.

"Oh. I'm 235. One year older than you" he says smiling.

"Ugh ok fine im 18" i say "now gimme my food" I say.

"I'm 19. Now thank me in the way I told u to" he says smirking.

"Ok fine. Thank you , oppa" i say fluttering my eyelashes and doing aeygyo.

"That's my girl" he says before handing me the tray of food. I started hogging onto it.