Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The sound of pounding woke me from my sleep. I rub my eyes and glance at the clock beside my bed. 2:30am.

Who the fuck is pounding on my door at 2:30 in the morning?!? I look around the room that was dimly lit by the nights sun. Clothes were all over the place....I could make out a bra a vibrant blue dress, high heals, stockings as well as under garments and rumpled clothes that belonged to me.

I glanced down at the stiring figure beside me. Her naked body was relaxed, the moonlight was hitting her back. Her wild raven black hair splayed across the pillow.Her face was turned away but i knew she was beautiful. I furrowed my brow. What was her name? Jennet.....Janice..... my thoughts were interrupted by more pounding.

I get out of bed, pull on some spider-man boxers and run a hand through my bronze hair. This person is going to pay. I walk through my apartment towards the front door. I lived in a nice apartment i thought.

A huge Kitchen with brand new appliances and granite counter tops, gleaming hardwood floors, pot lights were all over. I had a 20 inch flat screen TV, an awesome beige suede sofa that seated 7 people or 5 if they were bigger as well as a matching love seat in the living room.

The apartment contained 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms all completely re done to perfection though only one was used. Man, life is good when you have a rich mommy and daddy.

Top it off i'm one of the hottest guys in Aberdeen Florida, I don't go to school but why would I when I'm the biggest baddest drug dealer around that makes mad amounts of cash so i got money in the bank and i'm only 17 years old. Again i repeat, life is good.

More pounding.

"Alright i'm coming!" I growl.

I pull open the door.

Standing outside my door was a very pissed off Mrs. Farlow.

She was a dinosaur. I don't think God himself could kill this lady... Okay so that's an exaggeration. Mrs. Farlow was probably around 85 years old...but that's still old.

Her gray hair was pulled into curlers that were now falling out. She wore a long pink night gown that was made of silk. Ekkkkk. Her dull brown eyes were filled with rage. In her arms was a basket.

"Grandma i appreciate the treats but you could have given it to me in like 10 hours. I would have liked that waaaaaaaaaaaaay better." I Said Meeting her gaze and giving her my trademark side smirk. I knew she always loved me. I knew she thought of me as a grandson.

" I'm not here to give you cookies. This has been making noise all damn night. I thought it was one of your stupid buddies. Instead i find this with a note addressed to you. Finally it's shut up."

She thrusts the basket into my hands. I glance down. A checkered blanket covered whatever was inside though.

I go to remove the blanket when the hag spoke again.

"I always knew...." She mumbled. "Just make sure you stay quiet you hear?!?"

Mrs. Farlow let out a cackle of a laugh, turned around and went back into her appartment. she's has a creepy laugh. It freaks me out. A lot.

I walk back into my apartment but i don't lock it. If this turns out to be a stink bomb i need to be able to get rid of it as fast as possible.

I peel back the blanket to reveal.......

A Baby. A fucking baby. Nestled in the basket, was a baby. What the fuck. . My body freezes. My blood goes cold. I'm so numb that the basket almost slipped out of my hands. I poke its face. The skin delicate and soft. It began to stir. Holy shit.

This has got to be a joke. I glance back towards the bedroom. One things for sure that girl has got to go.

I put the baby behind the counter in the kitchen, walk into the bedroom and flipped on the light. I hear her groan. Damn that's sexy. I shake my head. No. This is not a time to be thinking like that.

She turned her head towards me and squinted.

"What they hell Dean?" She says.

"You need to leave."

Janet stares at me blankly. "Yeah right." and flops back onto the pillow.

"Janet you need to leave" I repeat more sternly.

I saw her body stiffen. "My names Macy you asshole."

Oppps. I wasn't even close....oh well. My thoughts returned to the baby in my kitchen. Man, those assholes have taken it way to far. I bet the mothers going crazy looking for it.

"It's 2:40 in the fucking morning. God you're such a jerk" The now-fully-dressed-Macy yells throwing a lamp at me.

Well someones not a morning person.

"You know where the door is." I say calmly.

I hear her screech in frustration as well as the slamming door. I go and lock it. I don't want her coming back.

Now....time to deal with that baby. I grab a beer and a cigarette. It is too early to be dealing with shit like this.

When I walked over to the basket i saw it was awake. A faint odour filled my nostrils. You have got to be kidding me. I lift the baby out of the basket. It wore a yellow baby outfit. You know that is one piece and buttons up in the front? The bottom half of it was coated in a brown substance....and the smell had gotten stronger...

I Looked into the basket to see a set of clothes, a diaper a package of wipes and an envelope.

I set the baby on the ground to pick up and open the envelope.

You got me pregnant. Here's your baby. 8 months old. Cry's a lot. Have fun.

Sincerely, No longer a mother.

What a bitch!

What person leaves a baby for someone else to deal with? Talk about selfish! Who doesn't name the baby either? Or say the gender? Well....time to find out. That baby reeks and i want to keep down my dinner thank-you-very-much.

I hoist the baskey up onto the counter and then the baby. remove the clothing and then the diaper. Oh sweet baby Jesus...that's disgusting! I cover my nose and throw it into the garbage along with the soiled clothes then, I wash my hands VERY thoroughly. Wait. Now i have to clean that things ass.

I look over at the baby on the counter. It was cute no doubt with its chubby cheeks, bronze curls and green eyes. I clean the baby up and put it into a new diaper and clean clothes. As i set it back into the basket reality sets in.

I take a swig of my beer that is on the counter. I'm the father of an 8 month old baby boy.....Holy shit. I'm in trouble.

---------------

Hey there vote or comment please <3