11 *L U N A*

I could slowly feel my senses waking up. I was suddenly aware of my full bladder, but my body was heavy with sleep. I whined softly, not wanting to get up. My hands slammed on my bed, one connecting with another persons flesh. Alarmed, I shot up, looking beside me. A man laid beside me.
A man!?! What!?!?!?!??!
I looked around a bit, remembering last nights events.
Looking back at Xavier, I noticed he was shirtless, but the rest of his body was covered by the comforter. He laid on his back, one arm over his eyes and the other reaching in my direction. My eyes wandered his bare chest, trailing down his abs and down to the unknown under the blanket.

What a frickin snacc.

"Like what you see Princess." I jumped a bit at the sexy sleepy voice, my eyes shooting up to his face.
"Honestly..." I bit my lip as I stared at him. "Yes. A lot. I like it. It's mine." I gently crawled over him so I straddled his hips, laying on his chest. His chest rumbled with a low chuckle, blessing my ears.

Blessing me?

Ignoring my inner thoughts, I listened to my mates heart beat. It was steady. And strong. I moved a bit, my hip starting to cramp from the slightly uncomfortable position. His heart beat sped up a bit, and I felt something pressed against my crotch. My eyes widened with realization at what was poking me. Using my clumsy ninja skills, I flung myself off the bed and into the bathroom.
"GOTTA PEE KAY BYE."

...

Once I finished relieving myself and washing my face, I walked out to the room again. Xavier stood in frontof the elegant dresser, picking out a tie. Looking into the selection, I point to the rose printed one, similar to a jacket I owned. He picked it up and smiled at me, kissing mg forehead.
"Thank you, Beautiful." With a small blush, I turn to my box of clothes. Pulling out the outfit, I turn and wiggle my eye brows at him. It was a black poofy dress, which was a color I didn't wear often but I want to match the rose jacket.

Quickly getting dressed, we head out of the room. He keeps my hand in his, his grip getting slightly tighter as other pack members looked at us. Xavier stops walking for a minute, turning to a man and growling at him. I turned and looked at the man, who looked like he was going to pee himself.
"Dare look at your Luna like that again, and your head will be found in a gutter somewhere. Understood?" The man weakly nodded, and Xavier continued to walk me forward. I gripped his hand, speaking softly so only he would hear. I blushed brightly at his protective attitude and he chuckles in response.
"You haven't seen anything just yet Princess."