Round One

It was so hot and heavy. So fucking sinful. And so amazing.

Jungkook's chest was heaving, rising up and down quickly underneath Yoongi. He laid upon their shared bed, his hands gripping tightly onto unchained bed sheets. He was completely naked with the exception of tight boxers hugging his hips and containing his achingly hard member. He could feel the drug pulsing through his veins, making him fall deeper and deeper into sensitivity.

And Yoongi was loving it.

"Ah-ah, baby," He cooed.

"No touching," He continued as he watched the younger attempt to slide his hands down to his own thighs and heat, Jungkook broke out in a whine, staring up at his boyfriend who was hovering over him. Who had an animalistic glint in his eyes.

"I need.. you, Hyungie- Ah!"

The younger was cut off as he felt a rough hand slid underneath the elastic of his remaining piece of clothing. Curses fell past his plump lips. His cheeks warmed to a gleaming red, hips rolling in complete desperation. All while Yoongi was staring at him, taking his wrecked state in. His slender hand wrapped around the shaft of the other's throbbing cock. Mewls filled the room as he stroked at a dangerously slow pae, his thumb lewdly swiping over the tip and smearing pre-cum into the source. Jungkook couldn't stand it, his head spinning. The teasing was becoming too much for him to handle. He babbled, drool running down his chin. Pleasure created warmth deep within his stomach and his body urged on to find more of the amazing feeling.

Yoongi loved the thrill of dominating, He found bliss in bringing someone to the edge, in delivering pleasure. And in hearing his name being chanted as if he were a god. He would be happy in taking care of his kitten for the rest of his life. His Jungkook, who was on the brink of sobbing in pure ecstasy.

"Baby boy, if you cum just from this, daddy will treat you to his cock. You want that, don't you? You slut, you love your daddy's big cock up your whore ass," Yoongi whispered into the younger's ear, his tone icy and deep. Lustful. Seductive.

Jungkook's back arched off of the bed, a cry ripping from his throat as he nodded his head frantically. His expression twisted into that of something you'd only see in dirty dreams. He was normally sensitive, but now with the drug, anything touching his skin blossomed into euphoria. He was determined to release himself for Yoongi. He had melted into nothing but a slave to his body and to the elder.

"Cum," Yoongi demanded with a deep growl, watching as Jungkook went undone underneath his form. The younger twisted and squirmed uncontrollably, his eyes screwing shut as waves of pleasure washed over him. He felt how Yoongi's fingers tightened around his length. And that was it. He saw white while reaching his high, his moans loud and long and broken. He spilled onto Yoongi's hand and dirtied his underwear.

He was still whimpering and coming down when he felt Yoongi's dirty fingers press against his lips. Yoongi had been watching him, his eyes glued to every single twitch. From the curl of his toes, to the trembling of his thighs, to the fluttering of his eyelids. Yoongi saw everything. He pushed his fingers further against the other's lips, smearing the white cum into them.

"Good boys clean their messes." The rapper chuckled darkly, seeing Jungkook's mouth shakily open for him. The younger's lips closed around the digits, tears pricking his eyes as he tasted himself and swallowed.

"Such a nice kitten. So happy to clean his daddy off." He hummed.

After he was satisfied, Yoongi shuffled off of the bed to stand. He stripped off the entirety of his clothes, eyes narrowed with lust while staring directly at his submissive boyfriend. His defined body was now exposed, his exceptionally big member standing proudly and heavily. All on display, Jungkook quickly became excited again as his eyes trailed over the shorter man's frame.

"Daddy's going to be feeding your mouth before your ass. Okay, baby?" Yoongi chuckled in amusement as Jungkook nodded enthusiastically. He settled back upon the bed, this time straddling the younger's chest and scooting forward. He only stopped when the tip of his member came into contact with Jungkook's wet lips.

"Such a good kitten.." The elder mumbled. He witnessed Jungkook's mouth fall open in free access, his jaw going slack and his tongue sticking out eagerly. A hum of delight escaped the kitten's mouth as he felt Yoongi slowly push into his mouth. He loved the way Yoongi's twitching cock settled within his mouth.

Without warning, Yoongi thrusted deeper. The tip hit the back of Jungkook's throat unexpectedly, causing him to gag a small bit. He wasn't given any time to regain himself as Yoongi began to shallowly move in and out, starting at a slower pace. His body wiggled, his feet pressing against the bed and his eyes wide while he stared up at Yoongi.

The thrusts gradually became faster and more forceful. Yoongi's hands were reached down, gripping onto dark hair to keep Jungkook's head still as he fucked into the male's throat. His cock went deep, and he didn't stop even as Jungkook began to choke. A groan fell past his lips, his head tilted back and eyes close. His breathing was labored, the sounds of wet and lewd squelching of spit filling the room. Drool fell down Jungkook's chin at an alarming pace. Tears mingled with it as they fell down his cheeks. His hands were scrambling upon Yoongi's thighs. His moans were muffled while he basked in the feeling of Yoongi's member moving so roughly into his tight throat.

Soon enough, the elder was reaching his high with loud groans and grunts, his lips stuttering to a stop. Sadistically, he let one of his hands leave Jungkook's hair to hold the male's nose shut.

"Swallow." He demanded huskily, loving the way Jungkook struggled to swallow his cum from around his cock. It was beautiful.

With their bodies covered in a layer of sweat, they both knew that the night was only just starting.