Bound To You Chapter 3

WARNING:::: The begging of this is a little steamy;), So, WARNINGGGGGG!

Oh dear Lord, I could feel his teeth nipping at my neck. I wanted to moan and cry out his name but I just couldn't. His hands ran up my sides making my 'friend' a little more excited than necessary, he moaned as sucked on my nipple.

Albie, Albie, ALBIE!

I just wanted waned to cry out but every time I tried to moan or anything of the sort, nothing came out. I just laid there dreaming in my bed, he finally gripped my shaft and that's when it happened. 

"ALBIE," I cried sitting up vastly. "OW! The fuck Jackson!," he snapped. "w-what," I asked, I blinked rapidly to the sudden exposure of sun. Then I realised, the sheets were no longer over my body, I was sweating, pre-cum was dripping out of my shaft and Albie laid there with some on his hand. 

No, no no he didn't! oh God!

"D-id, you just do w-what I think you did," I stuttered, red shading my whole creation. He smirked and sucked the cum off his finger "What are you talking about Jacky," he teased, narrowing his eyes. "You know damn well what you were doing! Or at least I think but whatever but still- Oh FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU KNOW WHAT!," I snapped angrily. He smirked causing me to glared.

"Why did you do that," I hissed, "oh you enjoyed it Jacky," he teased. "Don't call me Jacky!" I spat, "Why not," he said"Jacky," he added flirtatiously. I balled my fists up "Listen here Bebe!-" "You know anger doesn't really go with what you wearing," he said motioning his hands towards me. Is he fucking down-right serious?

"What the HELL! You dip shit! I'm not wearing anything because of you," I snapped harshly, "Humph, I make you that hot," he said winking. I felt my face go even redder "What is your problem,"I seethed, "I quite frankly don't have a problem bu t I think you do," he said motioning towards my wood. I gasped and grabbed my sheet covering it. 

Oh fuck. I was still hard when I was pissed off! Oh I don't like this, fuck this shit!

"Aw, so cute," he purred, "I really want to rip your fucking head off because your acting so fucking stupid," I spat. "Consider yourself lucky, lucky that I even came in here last night and put you to bed and then I did that. I'm Albie Tate! Anyone who even gets five minutes with me should know it's a blessing" he hissed standing up. 

"OH HELL NAW! I'm lucky? A BLESSING! I'm going to stone you with the bible! Ha! Blessing! Your so fucking full of yourself! So why don't you take your microscopic penis and shove it up someone who gives a rat's ass about you and your STUPID BLESSINGS," I yelled in full rage. 

He scoffed and turned around walking out the door- slamming it for the soap oprea affect. Ha! Blessing?! To think that I am completely head over heels in love with him! He's such an asshole! How could anyone love that self-centered , jack-hole!

"What;s your deal," I spat as my mom glared at me with her coffee mug in her hands. "Do you have anything you would like to share perhaps," she hissed. "I don't have any secrets. Only dirty, dirty shame," I said holding my orange juice as a toast. She glared at me "I know Albie was with you earlier," she hissed "Okay your what? The forty year old whore," I snapped. 

""Your a fag," she hissed slamming her now empty coffee cup down, "I AM NOT, he came in and we played video games! He crashed on the couch in my room and I crashed on my bed," I hissed. She glared at me and rolled her eyes, "Whatever and when I leave Saturday,he's coming and you better not cause any problems because every time you fuck everything up! And I'm going to have him," she spat.

"Just know when your of age- I'm putting you in a fucking home so you can rot," I snapped standing up. "Little shit," she muttered, I rolled my eyes and stormed upstairs. I'm so fucking sick of this, in three days everything has just all the sudden changed! And I know life is supposed to be unfair but this is fucking ridiculous.